What are some breathtaking coincidences 2
Eric Elfman; Neal Shusterman: Tesla's Insanely Evil and Breathtakingly Revolutionary Conspiracy / Tesla Vol. 2
The second volume builds directly on "Tesla's legacy", but could also be read without prior knowledge, as the most important events are briefly explained in some places. However, this slows the pace and so "Tesla's Conspiracy" is primarily about the almost manic search for the inventions of Nikola Tesla. Nick really wants to get back the accidentally sold devices in order to assemble them into a world machine: the Far Range Energy Ermitter, or F.R.E.E. for short, the life's work of Nikola Tesla. The boy and his friends also have to go to the lion's den - to the secret society of the Accelerati, which seeks Tesla's inventions with all their might. Some of these devices have also brought the earth closer to extinction: Because of Tesla's baseball bat, a metal meteor orbits the earth and electrifies the earth, and Tesla's bellows triggers violent tornadoes. The following volume does not come close to the tension of the first, but often gets lost in secondary strands; the coincidences of the events naturally also show Nick's confusion and helplessness, but could irritate the reader. Anyone who has a weakness for technology and the bizarre weird humor of the first volume will love to read volume 2 as well.
As the centerpiece of a trilogy, “Tesla's Conspiracy” must of course also be found in school libraries. As a full font or book presentation only suitable if the whole series is covered.
All works by Eric Elfman reviewed here; Neal Shusterman
- Donald Trump is a Russian secret service
- Which dishes are cooked grapes?
- Did Quora decline my responses
- Do you think I have gynecomastia?
- What is the best affiliate marketing niche
- We get less snow
- What are the most absurd conspiracy theories
- How do diamonds get their blue color
- The air duct cleaning increases the heating output
- Why is math imposed on students
- Causes meat to catch fire
- How do I ask the questions myself
- How often do you masturbate 6
- What is entropy and probability
- Lie Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
- Love to make introverts alone
- How does pure H2O taste
- Can parasites from raw fish kill you
- There are geological events on all planets
- What are examples of successful affiliate blogs
- Automakers are using more plastic parts
- Tomato skin is harmful to the kidneys
- How do you celebrate your Christmas day
- How long can an acid reflux last
- Regret buying a Chevrolet Corvette
- How do you promote gender equality
- Why can't parachutes be opened in advance?
- What is the main problem with getting information
- Why can't you fart in public bathrooms
- Anyone can have success in digital marketing
- What do students hate about other children?
- Are pickled onions healthy?
- How do introverts manage to network
- Can we see snow in April