What is raw food
What is raw food ... and why do we feel so alive with it?
Why do bread, pasta & Co. make you feel full, but at the same time so limp and tired?
Much of what we eat every day is, from a nutritional point of view, “empty kilometers”. Shelled rice, pasta made from white flour, and sugar are low in fiber and contain little to no nutrients or deprive our body of energy, as it has to be used to digest the amount of calories. In addition, these foods are among the strongest "acid generators" that promote acidification in the body. If too many acids are produced during digestion, the body has to neutralize them, which in the long run leads to a mineral deficiency. Many plant-based foods such as carrots, bananas, fennel or lettuce, on the other hand, are base-forming, which means that acidification does not arise or can be compensated for. With a predominantly plant-based diet, we get a lot of nutrients that not only help us digest, but also allow important repair and healing processes to take place in the body. It is therefore important to remove or at least reduce the “empty kilometers” from our menu. Because only when all metabolic processes in the body can run optimally and we consume all the nutrients we need do we feel fit and vital.
- How can I trust a cryptocurrency wallet
- The US Republican Party is necessary
- What Are Some Low Fat Diet Charts
- Who was the strangest Roman emperor?
- What are the examples of combinatorial logic
- What if China colonized America?
- Why is America the Least Bilingual Country?
- Can stock markets be manipulated?
- Is bitcoin real or fake
- Did capitalism cause climate change?
- What is 100 meters
- Is Munakka good for constipation
- How much is the NRA membership
- Which apps are secret apps
- Which iit is best for msc statistics
- Why don't missiles use wings?
- What are examples of professional ambitions
- What questions do old people like to talk to?
- Average life expectancy increases
- Kumaraswamy is a useless prime minister
- How do I get a free WordPress installation
- What antibiotics cause constipation
- Which French city has the best skyscrapers?
- Why is digital marketing better