What are the profitable government organizations
In NGOs and government organizations
In politics, decisions in both government organizations and NGOs are always in the limelight and are the subject of controversy. This is all the more true when it comes to questions that involve risks or disadvantages for certain groups. A simple cost-benefit analysis does not lead to reliable decisions, especially here, as it inevitably does not take numerous factors into account.
The decision in the 1990s to liberalize and deregulate the financial markets was based on the idea of achieving the maximum expected value of profitability and economic growth. A decision scenario that is exclusively geared towards maximization, however, leads to an enormous loss of sustainability and to the complete exclusion of possible and known risks.
Development of sustainable scenarios
Decision-making in complex contexts, such as when assessing environmental risks, requires the creation of comparison scenarios that illuminate risks that cannot be eliminated from different perspectives. Taking into account such risks can lead to a decision-making basis through various scenarios that does not correspond to the maximum expected value, but proves to be resistant to the remaining uncertainties and risks. From our perspective, optimal long-term results can only be achieved through the development of stable and adaptable scenarios, which remain valid even if new factors and risks arise.
- What is ADP in biology
- Will Quora just be another social medium
- How do libraries get their books
- Why are Punjabi girls so beautiful
- What are some good catchy political slogans
- Does every dog have rabies 1
- Men meet older women
- What happens when two wormholes collide
- Drinking water has diabetes
- Jakarta is beautiful and worth a visit
- Is it hard to learn Biblical Greek?
- Is dependent is allowed to work in Dubai
- What are the top B2C startups
- Most aluminum cans are lined with plastic
- What are the most unhealthy times to eat
- Which city has the most skyscrapers
- What is a bulk SMS gateway
- What diseases are associated with wheezing
- What should an Indian from Singapore buy
- Why are some extremely intelligent people angry?
- What are the different interview questions
- What is an email funnel
- Should trade a margin of cryptocurrencies
- Why are there schools