Why is Kenya a developing country
Kenya Economic engine in East Africa
Germany supports the Kenyan government in enabling economic development, sustainably reducing poverty in the country and reducing social inequalities.
Kenya is an important partner for the implementation of the Marshall Plan with Africa, which the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) initiated in 2017. Accordingly, German development cooperation was realigned in 2018 and now follows the overarching goal of creating employment opportunities for young people.
In government negotiations in November 2020, Kenya received a new pledge of 117.5 million euros. Of this, 79.5 million euros are allocated to financial (call up a lexicon entry for the term) * and 38 million euros to technical cooperation (call up a lexicon entry for the term) *.
In addition, the BMZ is making funds available as part of its special initiatives "ONE WORLD without Hunger" and "Fighting the causes of flight - reintegrating refugees".
The following priorities were agreed with the Kenyan government:
- Sustainable economic development
- Renewable energy
German support is linked to successes in the fight against corruption. Cooperation in the health sector has been suspended since 2018 because serious incidents of corruption in the Kenyan health sector had not been resolved.
- Which company makes the TI 83 calculator?
- What should love be
- What are the characteristics of mutual love
- What state is Missouri in
- Why is electromagnet better than permanent magnet
- 1332 and 443556 are bad numbers
- Which office chair is used at Apple
- Why do people not recognize superheroes in costumes
- What are different types of self harm
- What is my nephew's daughter's relationship?
- How much should I tip Doordash
- What is it like to be xenophobic?
- How common are mental health problems
- How much are war nickels worth
- Who owns the land in the USA
- How do we solve the SPOJ problem
- What is learned from people
- Why not eat honey vegan
- What does taking vitamins do
- We live in a dream
- Can the Elder Wand kill its owner?
- What was your interest in data science?
- Indonesians consider West Papuans to be Indonesians
- What are some alternatives to the library nu