What is OTO in digital marketing
OTO marketing enables impulse advertising
OTO marketing reinforced by impulse marketing brings and secures customer trust!
What is it called in the case of repainted scrap wagons? Paint doesn't work! This is even more true of glossy advertising. Too often, to be advertised loudly and thus found, ends in an emotional low blow for the customer, who, out of frustration, sets negative campaigns in motion in a downward spiral.
That means advertising
Advertising means being known and found. At the same time, however, it also means influencing attitudes that are relevant to behavior. Only, advertising, even with the best content, only influences competence-based customer trust to a maximum of 7%, but all too often tempts to find one hundred percent confirmation of one's own points of view, even deceptive ones. Ergo: Advertising only makes sense if it manages to penetrate this cocoon.
For advertising to really work, it must be included in a comprehensive marketing script - a must. Because: Marketing is the number 1 tool for survival and growth For companies.
OTO marketing - the high school of marketing
Marketing experts to be taken seriously have mastered OTO marketing - the high school of marketing, which is then given the right impetus through impulse marketing (-READ HERE-). Because impulse marketing in particular delivers what will really help in the future: complete customer satisfaction - profitable in the long term - and a look ahead.
It is becoming more and more important to use the so-called one-to-one approach (OTO for short) in individual marketing. Even if online marketing today undoubtedly offers all the opportunities in the world in terms of awareness, one thing must not be forgotten: the more general advertising is used and the less sharply a target group is addressed, the more ineffective advertising becomes in terms of business success. An increasing problem is the orientation towards market and motive surveys from yesterday.
OTO marketing is, so to speak, the application tool for setting impulses for the future. In contrast to mass advertising, the individual customer is the focus of all measures. First and foremost, the customer has to be recorded and he ultimately receives individualized communication through the use of modern information and communication technologies. This enables the products and services offered to be designed precisely with minimal effort.
The advantages of OTO marketing
OTO marketing is particularly advantageous for service providers of all kinds. Especially when individual needs are to be addressed. But of course OTO marketing is also suitable for individual and individualized products that are still looking for their niche or customers.
The disadvantages of any conventional advertising can also be compensated for where a holistic script is missing or where unbridled creativity is given free rein on all levels. When it comes to health issues, we want a coordinated therapy plan and not chaos. A sophisticated organization and sequence in productions; this is particularly true here.
It can therefore be stated that every advertising component or every marketing script is dubious and requires honestly advertised OTO marketing as an individualized tool. If possible reinforced by expert impulse marketing - because this advertising really helps! This laid the foundation for satisfaction, the formation of regular customers and recommendations.
Image source Unsplash / Scott Graham
- Has LIGO found gravitational waves
- Why are chicken wings so expensive
- What is the best commercial pressure washer
- What natural activities destroy the animal world
- Why do blacks defend East Asians
- What is the mechanism of nickel phosphide
- When does a computer lose its value?
- What is ESP8266
- Can I create software with Python?
- What is the value of education
- How can Walmart beat Amazon
- What is the metric unit of distance
- How big is your house
- How much physical money exists
- What are the best things about Singapore
- How do people differ
- How do you conceptualize the fifth dimension
- How is a photon an elementary particle
- Pakistan is cleaner than India
- What incident do you regret in life
- 148 is a good score in Scrabble
- What are technical interview questions
- What should I never know
- Why do we sterilize
- How do the British celebrate Christmas?
- Which vegetable has all the nutrients
- Why does snow taste different than water?
- At what height do skydivers open their parachutes
- What is customer loyalty
- What do people misunderstand about Singaporeans
- How common is mother-son incest
- CPA Marketing Really Makes Money
- Does the cake mix really run off
- What is the fifth dimension