What's smaller than a millimeter
Converting units of length
bettermarks »Math book» Numbers »Quantities» Converting, comparing, arranging and calculating with lengths »Converting units of length
In these explanations you will learn how to write down length information in different ways and how to convert from one unit to another.
Convert to comma from a smaller unit
If you want to convert a length specification from one notation to another, it is helpful to use the unit table, which makes it clear that the unit m has three digits (hundreds, tens and ones) and the units dm, cm, and mm only a place (one) belongs. The comma always separates two adjacent units.
Convert from a smaller unit to the mixed unit notation
If you want to convert a length from one notation to another, it is helpful to use the unit table. The table of units makes it clear that the unit m has three digits (hundreds, tens and ones) and the units dm, cm, and mm only have one place (ones).
- How do I build healthy eating habits
- Who can prove 4 4 2 2 4?
- Can sound travel through dark matter
- Gamification increases user engagement
- Who was the last West Roman emperor?
- What is the rent in California
- What is the future of Disney's Epcot
- What are the basic skills of marketing
- Who finances public libraries
- What is IQ in photography
- Processed foods cause cancer
- Where can I get escorts in Delhi
- Why did you create a Quora account
- Processed meat should have a cancer warning
- What is the DLMS protocol
- Are 17 year old children or adults
- How are parachutes made 1
- What kind of school do you teach
- Who killed Mahatma Gandhi's wife
- How is your life and your day going
- How can we create backlinks for the subdomain
- 11 is a cardinal number
- Overweight obese children can fast longer
- What is the square root of 66?