How good at math was Paul Dirac
Antimatter is nothing mysterious. More precisely, it was once something mysterious, but only for 4 or 5 years. After Einstein set up his theory of relativity and the quantum physicists set up quantum mechanics, there were attempts to unite these two theories, one in the area of the macrocosm and the other in the area of the microcosm. The first success came from Paul Dirac. Dirac is an English physicist and an incredibly brilliant mathematician. Dirac completed a theory in 1928 that ties together quantum physics and the special theory of relativity and that has retained its validity to this day (despite many discoveries that came afterwards). Dirac noted in his new theory that there are solutions that do not appear physically sensible at first glance. To clarify this fact, let's make a comparison with a very simple task: A square railing has an area of 4 km 2, how big is the side length? The student says 2km. Well, the meticulous mathematician would say plus minus 2km. But obviously there is no physical sense for the -2km, so take the 2km as the solution. The same thing happened to Dirac. Now Dirac was one of those people who trust mathematics very much. If mathematics delivers such a solution, then it must also have a meaning in nature, he said to himself. And so he saw ...
This homework has been rated 1 times. The average school grade was 1.
- When can you redeem shares
- What is the most advanced city in Malaysia
- Is the RSS an anti-national sangathan
- Which politician lied the least?
- What does hokkien simi
- How many edges does a cylinder have?
- Why is the USD the international currency?
- Does death hurt?
- Would you prefer to control space or time
- May reduce cow urine cancer
- What is the fastest doctoral program
- How exactly are the share prices determined
- Does death hurt?
- What does passion mean
- What is a solo climber
- Is metalloid a metal or a non-metal
- How much will Litecoin be worth
- Why is jade so popular in China
- Are reality shows real
- What is consciousness
- How can e-commerce be gamified
- How can we apply to train drivers
- How can I live in Hawaii
- What's wrong with India 2
- What is the dimensional formula of force
- How do I get motivation to work
- Which fruit seeds are harmful?
- Who are some famous people from Denmark
- Why doesn't RStudio send with R.
- Smart people are less happy in life
- How will MOOCs transform education in universities?
- Social skills can be lost
- Which jobs lead to a happy life
- Who is the supreme power