How to get necklaces knots
How do you untie a necklace?
You probably know that too. You have a knot in your necklace and you can't pull it apart again, as it is tedious and requires a lot of tact. You must also be particularly careful as the necklace can tear. A tip: To untangle knots in fine necklaces, you should put some cooking oil on the affected area. Wait 2-3 minutes and then try again to untie the knot. You can also detangle them with detergent that you put on the knot.
Another way to untangle a chain is with needles. To do this, take a fine sewing needle, carefully insert it into the knotted part and gently move the needle back and forth. In this way the knot should loosen and your chain is untied again. The same principle works with a toothpick.
If you have trouble gripping the fine needles, you can use pins as well. These have a head and can therefore be held more easily. When untying the chain, it is important that you lay the chain flat on the table and do not pull on it. With each pull, you pull the knot closer together again, which is counterproductive to your attempts to untangle. If you can't do it with one needle, feel free to add a second.
If you can't get the knot undone, take your necklace to a jewelry store. They will be able to help you there and untangle your chain professionally. In order to prevent future knots from forming in the first place, it is advisable to store the chain in an elongated box.
- Drinking water increases blood volume
- Is Muhammad's body in the Kaaba
- Do black and blue go together
- Where does nationalism come from?
- How do I track the bulk SMS sender
- Why do people complain about the fat Thor
- Big Quorans are paid
- The Chinese dishes are potatoes
- How to clean a smelly toilet
- Artificial intelligence decreases human intelligence
- Will burst the data science bubble
- What is the most famous B2B marketing strategy
- Is normal sand quartz sand
- How did Venice withstand Pepin's invasion?
- Why does a WordPress blog need SEO
- Use the Quoras thank you button
- What is happening in society today
- Can be used in the subquery
- How do fake WhatsApp messages work
- Which is better Taobao or Amazon
- How different is Python from the R language
- What does a triangle mean in Ouroboros
- Can psoriasis be cured
- Why do unhappy people make people unhappy?