What is 1 1 1 1 61
• Customer contracts: + 140,000 to 14.97 million
• Revenue: + 3.5% to EUR 973.7 million, thereof EUR 762.1 million service revenue (+ 1.9%)
• EBITDA: EUR 202.3 million, thereof EUR 167.9 million comparable operating EBITDA (+ 2.4%)
• Earnings per share: EUR 0.64 (previous year: EUR 0.50)
• Forecast for 2021 confirmed
Maintal, May 11, 2021. 1 & 1 Drillisch AG was able to increase the number of customer contracts in the first quarter of 2021 compared to December 31, 2020 by 140,000 to 14.97 million contracts. The growth was based on mobile Internet contracts, while the number of broadband connections remained unchanged at 4.31 million. Compared to the first quarter of 2020, customer contracts in the mobile internet area grew by 560,000.
Sales rose by 3.5% to EUR 973.7 million in the first quarter of 2021 (Q1 2020: EUR 940.7 million). Service revenues increased by 1.9% to EUR 762.1 million (Q1 2020: EUR 747.8 million).
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to EUR 202.3 million. This includes a positive effect (unrelated to the accounting period) of EUR 34.4 million from the 2020 financial year. On February 15, 2021, 1 & 1 Drillisch received the improved offer from Telefónica Deutschland for national roaming and associated with this, with retroactive effect from July 1, 2020, also binding for MBA MVNO preliminary work. The prices offered again provide for data prices falling annually, comparable to the price mechanisms of the first five years of the MBA MVNO contract. The offer accepted by 1 & 1 Drillisch is currently being converted into a national roaming contract. The comparable operating EBITDA (without the aforementioned effect from other periods) rose by 2.4% to EUR 167.9 million (Q1 2020: EUR 164.0 million).
The earnings per share (EPS) were EUR 0.64. Without taking into account the positive effect on earnings (unrelated to the period) from the new wholesale prices (EPS effect: +0.13 EUR), operating EPS improved by 1.6% from 0.50 EUR in the same period of the previous year to 0.51 EUR.
The company confirms its forecast for 2021 and continues to expect an increase in service revenue to around EUR 3.10 billion (2020: EUR 3.02 billion). Operating EBITDA (without taking into account the non-period income of EUR 34.4 million in connection with the planned signing of the national roaming contract) is expected to increase to around EUR 650 million (2020: EUR 468.5 million). This forecast includes the initial costs for setting up the 5G network in the amount of approx. EUR 30 million.
- Why is men's fashion always underrepresented
- How can today's blogger make a living
- What brand of whey protein is good
- Is Australia happy to be an island?
- What is the sales process
- WordPress is free with GoDaddy
- What are some Celtic symbols of valor
- God We can define God
- Is it possible to shorten the spacetime?
- Can Bangladesh defeat India in war
- Why don't people like aging gracefully
- What are diseases made of
- Where is the marijuana tax money going
- Should I measure my success against Quora?
- Which is the best Shopmatic or Shopify
- Shaving increases beard growth
- What is the most stressful job
- How I can increase online sales
- What does Quora do with the bots
- Is a coffee cart profitable
- Why don't people vote the answers to Quora?
- How does the investment in crypto currency work
- Is BBQ food really unhealthy?
- What are the most useful apps