What is freedom
Freedom - definition
freedom describes the possibility and ability of a person to be able to make their own decisions without pressure or coercion from other people or external circumstances.
It becomes between negative and positive freedom differentiated. The negative freedom (freedom of something) describes a state in which no constraints emanating from the government, society or other people make behavior difficult or prevent (e.g. freedom of expression, freedom of religion). Positive freedom (freedom to something) goes a step further and means that free will can not only be expressed, but also implemented, i.e. the Opportunity for self-actualization consists.
The freedoms concept in individual and collective freedom as well as inner and outer freedom distinguish. The individual freedom describes, as its name suggests, the freedom an individual person. Collectives freedom means the freedom of a collective, e.g. a society, organization or state, which is free from oppression and paternalism.
The inner one freedom refers to the person and his personal abilities to use without coercion or pressure. The ability to use and apply one's own abilities is primarily influenced by a person's education and upbringing. Outer freedom means having the opportunity to move freely without external influences. Outer freedom relates to the legal, social and political environment and its impact on people.
- Everything gets boring
- Preserves Guangzhou Cantonese
- Can hunting endangered animals save the species?
- What is so objective about Goal C.
- Indian women like sex
- Why is poverty legal
- How are tensor networks used in physics
- Why do we ask questions 7
- Why are Turks so nationalistic
- Are solar panels worn out
- What are the benefits of niche marketing
- I'm gay what should i do
- Why are jobs lost during a recession?
- Is China a threat to Vietnam?
- Have you ever caught your child stealing?
- Everyone has a passion
- What software is recommended for webinars
- Can I drink tap water in Paris?
- What is life about 3
- Where can I get costume jewelry
- Why is homophobia dangerous
- Why is sex so addicting and so much fun
- Why is Istanbul International Airport so bad
- How can patents be valued?