LifeLock has an affiliate program
Check Point rewards partners for acquiring new customers
Security specialist Check Point has launched a new global channel program in which partners are rewarded primarily for acquiring new customers. The "Check Point Engage" app provides them with support in generating new projects and in advising customers.
With the “Check Point Partner Growth Program”, the specialist in cyber security solutions primarily wants to support its partners in winning new customers and deepening existing customer relationships.
According to Check Point, the freshly started global channel program was developed in cooperation with hundreds of Check Point partners and is intended to lead to closer coordination with the Check Point channel teams while at the same time providing best practices, speed, agility, time-to-market and Consider customer requirements.
The program has five levels - from "2 Stars" to "Elite", which offer sales partners various incentives and support measures. The program also rewards partners who expand Check Point's solutions with their value-adding professional services and MSSP offerings.
The Check-Point partners receive sales and technical support from the local sales and marketing teams. This also includes sales support for the acquisition of new customers, the completion of strategic customer wins and sales successes in the cloud security.
»The focus of the Check Point Partner Growth Program is on the one hand on providing the best growth opportunities and on the other hand on various types of compensation in the industry. It helps our partners to be more successful and profitable, «explains Frank Rauch, Head of Worldwide Channels. "With the new initiatives in the program, we are doubling our commitment to help our partners generate new business and build even stronger relationships with existing customers."
The program is intended to support and reward partners in particular in acquiring new customers, emphasizes Peter Wilkens, Head of Channel Germany at Check Point. "Many of our partners use and appreciate the possibility of mutual interaction via our" Check Point Engage "app. It is a useful addition to our partner program and will be continuously expanded in the future and provide additional exciting services. Partners should have quick, effective and convenient access to information about our solutions and sales information in order to support them in generating new projects and advising their customers. "
You might also be interested in
- What is the most difficult AP class 2
- Why are people excited about Death Stranding
- What makes you feel fulfilled
- What are the best books by Plato
- Where do most of the Indians live in Australia
- Is Billie Eilish gay?
- When can you redeem shares
- Cancer is curable at any stage nowadays
- What do Singaporeans think of the United States?
- What laptop do data scientists use
- What creates a magnetic field
- Is it wrong not to like your country?
- Why do we crave social interaction
- Is nature real
- WhatsApp Why WhatsApps Sucks Photo App
- Why is society so important
- How is heart failure diagnosed
- How much is 5 crores in usd
- Where are Canadian nickel mines located
- What's wrong with America 2
- Under which continent does New Zealand belong
- What is the name of fatty liver medicine
- 148 is a good GRE score
- Are biscuits healthier than wheat thins