What makes a good email address
Choose and set up the perfect email address
A lack of mobile access, a lack of trust in the provider, a change in Internet connection, too much advertising or price increases: there are many reasons for changing your e-mail address. PC-WELT helps you choose the provider and shows you how to find your perfect email address.
"Jhonny96 @ ...", "04schalkefan @ ..." or similar email addresses might fit in with school days or in a special environment, but they are hardly suitable for a serious inquiry or even an application.
We need a new address! This can be set up quickly with a freemailer, i.e. one of the free mail services, but all the messages that have been collected for years are still dormant in the old account. If you don't want to miss this, you have to migrate it to the new mail account. Otherwise you would have to look constantly in the previous accounts.
This is important with the new provider
Some reasons that speak for a change of provider have already been mentioned. This also defines the criteria that the new one should offer: inexpensive, enough functions, enough storage space, data security, mobile access to e-mails and a convenient web interface, if you don't want to install a mail client such as Outlook or Thunderbird .
The question arises as to which provider is “the right” or “the best”. A general answer is pointless in view of the multitude of criteria; rather, it depends on personal preferences. An example: If you do not intend to change your Internet provider, you can use the e-mail addresses that are usually associated with the connection. Changeers, on the other hand, would have to move their e-mails again with the new provider.
If the main concern is a better e-mail address, the first thing to do is to check with which provider a suitable one is still available. Because after more than 20 years of general e-mail use, it is naturally difficult to find a name-related free address with names like Stefan Müller. The PC-WELT e-mail check offers a first clue, although it depends on the feedback from the mail server.
How to properly encrypt your email
Only the providers themselves have an exact overview of which address is still available with which provider. You will find an availability check at GMX, Web.de and the other services that accesses the internal databases. If you have found what you are looking for, check the following provider overview for your other requirements, i.e. the storage space, the access protocols or the number of additional addresses.
- Is handwriting a dying art?
- Why is website speed important
- How did people make such great discoveries
- Real argumentation narcissists are on the rise
- Can magnetic compasses be used in space?
- What does the bible mean with spirit
- You can lay laminate floors over carpets
- What do most people misunderstand about ADHD?
- What is the largest celestial object
- What is your preferred platform for answering questions
- How far did the Roman Empire extend?
- Hitler had autism
- What makes mathematics beautiful
- How can I take out free health insurance
- How do I remember new vocabulary
- Running marathons is harmful to your health
- How does Mandarin sound to foreigners
- Why is Darth Vader called Darth Vader
- GOOGLE knows every answer
- Which country has the lowest murder rate
- How does Dropbox make money 2
- How can I eat quickly
- People with Asperger's Syndrome are good statisticians
- Is DNA left-handed