How important is sex in life
How important is sex to you? Take the test now!
Often you think that everyone else has sex and an absolutely exciting love life every day. And you yourself feel bad because you got rid of your loved ones last night because you felt tired and exhausted. Or because you are currently single and haven't met an exciting guy in a long time - and somehow you haven't missed anything.
And then the question arises whether you are somehow less interested in sex than others. The same thing if you have to think about sex all the time: are you somehow wilder and more in heat than others?
Is love without sex unthinkable for you and sex the absolute greatest thing? Or is sex NOT SO important to you because you put more emphasis on other things in a relationship and in life? Take our test and find out more!
Also on gofeminine:
No, it's not the technology! We reveal what REALLY good sex is
What is good sex? And what is important to men in bed? 7 honest answers
Take a deep breath, girls! 7 things he really doesn't care about during sex
Discover our newsletter!
We have so much to tell you: news, trends, tips and much more.I register
- What is the valence of lead
- Non-Hasidic Jews learn Hasidus
- Every startup should have its own crypto currency
- When you eat popcorn, you gain weight
- What makes you passionate about your job
- What is the educational qualification of our PM
- What is YONO cash
- What happens when two wormholes collide
- Airpods are really worth it
- How well do you understand your pet
- What kind of penny is that that I found
- Do bulletproof vests work more than once?
- What does yacht certified
- What are the beaches of Waianapanapa
- Why do narcissists triangulate
- Is GoDaddy good for web hosting
- What are the benefits of corporate training
- Has the Catholic Church changed the Bible?
- What is your experience with Zoloft?
- How should Australia settle for Indians
- What is the mechanism of nickel phosphide
- What if the 4th Crusade never happened
- By what evidence God knows everything
- Cancer can grow in an alkaline environment