How to visit the Philippines
Islands of the Philippines
Island hopping the Filipino way. One dream island after the other awaits you on this 11-day tour, each with its own charm.
Day 1: Manila - Negros Island / Siquijor Island In the early morning you will be picked up from your city hotel in Manila and taken to the airport. After checking-in at the airport, your journey begins in the direction of Dumaguete, the "city of serenity". Get to know the lively university city on a city tour. Visit the Siliman University with its marine laboratory, drive past the Capitol and the oldest bell tower in the city. You visit a local market and watch the hustle and bustle of the locals. Then transfer to the booked hotel. 3 nights: Coco Grove Beach Resort, Atmosphere Resort.
2-3 Day:Negros Island / Siquijor Island These days are at your disposal. Enjoy your stay in the beautiful facility and use the opportunity to explore the impressive underwater world or the surrounding area. (Breakfast)
4th day:Negros Island / Siquijor Island - Bohol Island The morning is at leisure. You will be picked up from your overnight hotel around noon. Afterwards, at around 3:20 p.m., the ferry continues to Bohol. Upon arrival, transfer to your booked overnight hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. 3 nights: Bohol Beach Club, Amorita Resort. (Breakfast, lunch)
5th-6th Day: Bohol Island In the early morning of the 5th day you start on a full day Bohol tour. Enjoy on this tour the green nature of Bohol and the wonderful sights that this island has to offer. You will visit one of the oldest churches in the Philippines and visit the rare, monkey-like tarsier. Then you drive to the famous "Chocolate Hills". After lunch (not included) take a boat trip on the Loboc River. The tour ends with a drive through Tagbilaran, the capital of Bohol. Then return to your overnight hotel. The next day is at your disposal for your own activities. (Breakfast)
Day 7: Bohol Island - Cebu Island After breakfast transfer to the pier. Around 9.30 a.m., take the ferry to Cebu. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your overnight hotel. The rest of the day is at your disposal for your own activities. Overnight: Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort. (Breakfast)
Day 8: Cebu Island - Boracay Island Today you fly to Caticlan around noon. Then the transfer to your booked overnight hotel takes place. The rest of the day is at leisure. Explore the lively White Beach with its numerous bars, restaurants and shops. 3 nights: Boracay Tropics Resort (Standard), Henann Regency Resort & Spa (Superior). (Breakfast)
9-10 Day:Boracay Island These days are available for your own activities. Relax on the beach and discover the area. (Breakfast)
11th day:Boracay Island - Manila / Cebu After breakfast transfer to the airport and flight back to Manila or Cebu and the start of your individually booked follow-up program. (Breakfast)
- Can i be a digital marketer
- What immediately makes a person less attractive
- Why don't US schools serve healthy food
- How much is 1,000 Pakistani rupees
- How far advanced were the ancient civilizations?
- What is mass and weight
- Hitler had autism
- How did Gatling invent the machine gun
- How do I give myself a miscarriage
- Why were Jews persecuted throughout history?
- What is the turnover of your Amazon partners
- People hate instakills in video games
- What is standard normal distribution
- What spell did Voldemort use on Snape?
- Which is considered rude in the UK
- Is Vietnam an inferior version of Indonesia
- Is digital marketing lucrative
- Will Google Stadia be successful in 2020?
- How to visit the Philippines
- Why do you deserve a scholarship
- What are the most mysterious images
- What do boys think of skinny girls
- What is a real gamer
- Which causes video games to freeze