What is the power of 3
3. Force and acceleration
The Technical Committee for Force and Acceleration was created in 2009 from the former Technical Committee for Mechanical Quantities. These were the last two mechanical disciplines of the technical committee, after the torque working group was last organized as a separate technical committee in 2002.
Around 40 members from Germany and other European countries are involved in the technical committee. In addition to industrial calibration laboratories, material testing institutes, interested and experienced sponsoring members, DAkkS assessors and PTB employees take part in the annual specialist committee meeting. The meeting always takes place in the run-up to the meeting of the material testing machines technical committee so that synergies can be used here.
The Technical Committee Force and Acceleration is the most important association of competencies in the German-speaking area when it comes to measuring the physical quantities of force and acceleration. The task of the Technical Committee and its voluntary members is to promote the metrological infrastructure in the respective areas. This is mainly done through an intensive exchange of experience at the specialist committee meetings, through the organization of interlaboratory comparisons and the development of guidelines.
With regard to the measured variable force, the technical committee, in close coordination with the technical committee for materials testing machines, has set itself the task of developing guidelines for the calibration of dynamic forces. A 20 kN interlaboratory comparison for static forces has been running since the beginning of 2013, in which 23 accredited calibration laboratories from Germany and Europe take part.
For the measured variable acceleration, the technical committee is currently developing an important guideline for the calibration of measuring amplifiers, which are used in the dynamic measurement of kinematic and mechanical variables.
The following calibration guidelines have so far been published by the technical committee:
- DKD-R 3-1: Calibration of accelerometers according to the comparison method: Fundamentals | Shock excitation | Sine and multi-sine excitation | Primary calibration of vibration measuring devices with sinusoidal excitation and interferometric measurement of the vibration magnitude
- DKD-R 3-3: Calibration of force measuring devices
- DKD-R 3-9: Continuous calibration of force transducers according to the comparison method
- People can die of exhaustion
- Indonesians consider West Papuans to be Indonesians
- What insects can hear
- Why is gravity related to time dilation?
- What are penny stocks
- How do I learn business marketing skills
- Rusts zinc
- What is the Twi word for internet
- Why is it important to give advice
- What is used for cutting paper
- What does hokkien simi
- Is sexual intercourse before 18 really dangerous?
- Can humans and chimpanzees produce offspring
- What are the requirements to learn DevOps
- Can I marry a sex worker
- Can I get 100 followers on Quora?
- What is a factorial number
- Is laid Darth Vader
- Why do I create customer benefits
- What are the good human qualities
- Why is my blood sugar low
- What's your favorite cookie flavor
- How does tracker work in affiliate marketing
- Obesity can be hereditary