What are the best free video games
Video Games: The best free games
Despite the wide range of streaming services and the like, does self-isolation get bored? Why not just turn on the console or PC and play a little? These are some of the best free video games out there.
Until only one is standing
So-called battle royale games are currently very popular. Players are abandoned in a demarcated area and fight to survive to the end (individually or in a team). One of the newest and best representatives of the genre is "Call of Duty: Warzone" (PC, PS4, Xbox One). Alternatively, depending on your taste, a look at "Apex Legends" (PC, PS4, Xbox One) or "Fortnite" (PC, consoles, smartphones) could be worthwhile.
"Path of Exile" (PC, PS4, Xbox One) also offers a lot of action - but in a completely different way. In terms of game mechanics, the role-playing game is strongly reminiscent of the popular "Diablo" series, so it is a hack-and-slay game. The main focus is on fighting, leveling up characters and collecting better and better equipment and weapons.
Digital trading card games are also often free. Players have to put together a deck from existing cards and compete against human or computer opponents. As a rule, the use of real money enables you to get to the cards that you want for your deck more quickly. Most of the titles can also be played completely free of charge. Three of the most popular and best titles in the genre are "Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft" (PC, smartphones), the "Gwent" known from "The Witcher" (PC, smartphones, console versions only until summer) and the classic "Magic the Gathering: Arena "(PC).
Hunt digital monsters
A slightly faster, free version of the "Monster Hunter" series is the action game "Dauntless" (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox), in which players can sometimes hunt giant monsters and build new equipment using materials from the creatures.
So-called MOBAs (Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas) still have a special place in the hearts of many players. These are real-time strategy games in which two teams of players usually try to destroy the enemy base. Two of the best-known representatives are "Dota 2" (PC, Mac) - the successor to the genre forefather "Defense of the Ancients" - and "League of Legends" (PC).
In addition, it is always worth taking a look at the well-known platforms. For example, PlayStation Plus users receive free full versions every month - in April it's the hits "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End" and "Dirt Rally 2.0". In contrast, Microsoft's "Games with Gold" program this month includes "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero", "Project Cars 2" and "Fable Anniversary". The Epic Games Store is still offering the detective adventure "Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments" free of charge until April 16.#Subjects
- What are keyboard symbols and what they mean
- Which DU colleges have AC classrooms
- Fart animals
- Believe that God can hate
- Why does a midlife crisis affair never last
- Cold calling works
- Why do people hate bananas
- Can a teenage boy die from rat poison
- Where is Lake Victoria?
- What is the extension of a + b + c 3
- Is pizza healthy or dangerous
- Can I sell branded products in Shopify
- Why does electricity depend on electricity
- How is physics related to biology?
- What is the craziest Excel formula
- Teachers are in great demand in Canada
- Is Matt Damon's IQ actually 160
- Are Kotiyals from Uttarakhand or Punjab
- Well-educated people have a superiority complex
- Where do dice games come from
- How is antimatter and matter different?
- Is self-sufficiency a kind of poverty
- What are psychological signs someone likes
- A Steam account is free