Is Quora possessed politically correctly
Fascinating math class
Useful, bizarre and useless things from the world of mathematicsOn this page you will find 333 bookmarks / links to the chapter: "Fascinating mathematics (teaching)". Here you will find amazing things from the world of mathematics, Fermi problems + mind games, arithmetic tricks + gadgets as well as comments on 'magic numbers', prime numbers, Fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio. The fascination of the number pi occupies a larger space, there are also sharp points and hints for its derivation. International and historical units of measurement, names of powers, historical units of length and comments on speed, magic squares, volume calculations and much more.
You can find more tips for school and teaching on another 180 pages of my link collection about the🚩 Sitemap
Mathematics - link tips, films + literature
Mental arithmetic and arithmetic tricks
Formulas, online calculator + formula games
Circle, pi, cylinder, etc.
Circle and Pi - What is Pi?
Circumference + derivations of pi
Circle area - A geometric derivation of Pi
Volumes with π
Spherical surface - experimental derivation
Cylinder volume + pizza theorem
Sublime numbers, perfect numbers, lucky numbers
Number mysticism, number symbolism + number codes: 7 - 13 - 18 - 23 - 40 - 42 - 666
Prime numbers and the Sheldon prime number 73
- How does the investment in crypto currency work
- Rich people are taller
- Which is better weeds or cigarettes
- Google is still working on improving Blogger
- What separates rich people from rich people
- Should they ban dog meat in China?
- How useful is money to people
- Do Koreans speak good English
- What is PPC advertising
- Which countries are racist for whites?
- What determines the hourly wage
- A student is a term
- How can I make or extract cyanide
- Should webinars be live
- What is Trump's life expectancy
- What's your rating of RStudio
- How do Pakistani people see Indian Hindus
- Is the CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act) really discriminatory
- How conservative are you
- Where was tobacco smoking first discovered
- Can children think critically
- Uncovered fiberglass insulation is dangerous to breathe
- How should Australia settle for Indians
- How can I ask for help