Find an obiee online workout
1 Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Analytics: (This area of Oracle BI EE is also known as "Answers".) Analytics are queries about an organization's data that provide answers to business questions. Analytics lets you explore and manipulate information by presenting data in easy-to-understand formats (such as tables and charts). You can save, organize, and share the results of analyzes.
The organization may have purchased predefined analytics specific to your industry. You can use predefined analytics that meet your company's informational needs.
For information on analyzes, see Creating analyzes.
Dashboards: (This area of Oracle BI EE is also known as interactive dashboards.) Dashboards provide personalized views of corporate and external information. A dashboard consists of one or more pages that contain content such as analytics, links to websites, Oracle BI Publisher reports, and so on. You can use dashboards to provide end users with access to analytical information.
The organization may have purchased pre-built dashboards that contain pre-built analytics specific to your industry.
For information about dashboards, see Creating and using dashboards.
Filters, Selection Steps, and Prompts: You can use filters, selection steps, and prompts to narrow down or specify the data displayed in dashboards and analyzes.
For information on filters and selection steps, see Filtering and Selecting Data for Analysis. For information about prompts, see Prompts in Dashboards and Analytics.
Agents: (This area of Oracle BI EE is also known as "Delivers".) Agents enable you to automate your business processes. You can use agents for event-driven notification, scheduled publishing of content, and conditional event-driven execution of actions. You can schedule agents and trigger them with a certain condition so that you can provide users with information in a timely manner.
For information about agents, see Delivering Content.
Conditions: Conditions are objects that return a single Boolean value based on the evaluation of an analysis or a key performance indicator (KPIs). You use conditions to determine whether an action should be carried out (example: whether an agent should deliver its content).
For information about conditions, see Working with Conditions.
Actions: You can use actions to navigate to related content or to call up procedures, functions or processes in external systems. You can include actions in various objects, such as analytics and dashboard pages. Actions enable users to take the correct action based on the business insights they have been able to gain from the data received.
For information about actions, see Working with Actions.
Scorecards: (This area of Oracle BI EE is called "Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management"). With scorecards, you can model the goals and initiatives that make up the corporate strategy, evaluate their performance by assigning KPIs, and determine and display overall performance.
For information about scorecards, see Working with Scorecards.
Other Products: Oracle BI EE interacts with other products in a number of ways. Example: With Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office, you can call up and run analyzes from Oracle BI EE in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
For more information, see How Does Oracle BI EE Work With Other Products?
- How are rectangles and squares similar?
- Is whey protein effective without carbohydrates
- The traffic increases the Google ranking
- What is a googolplex times 100 million
- Is cancer research underfunded?
- Are Tutsi related to Somalis Oromo
- What is the etymology of them
- How can I see deleted Facebook messages
- Do daughters look like their fathers
- What is the importance of trademark registration
- Can a Canadian citizen live in France?
- Why doesn't Canada use USD
- What is the honeymoon destination you propose
- What constitutes a living wage
- What do the Singaporeans think of annexing Johor
- Malaysia has universal health coverage
- Do you still play old video games?
- What do you mean by foreign exchange
- What are some good books on permutations
- Which partner websites pay via PayPal
- Why do intelligent people commit suicide
- Why did you move to Honolulu
- When does Quora secretly break down an answer
- What is a throuple