When is judgment day
.Books on Islamic topics can be found in the Eslamica Publishing House.
Judgment Day, also known in German as "Judgment Day", is a period of creation in which the existing universe comes to an end and a new world is heralded.
All deceased will equally experience the consequences of their earthly deeds in the resurrection [qiyam], which takes place in ideal justice.
Since man was created to receive love and the highest level of love cannot be imposed, but only possible in freedom, the soul [nafs] recognizes on that day in which way he voluntarily moves and develops towards love or away from it Has. This "total settlement" leads to the idea of the "court".
The yardstick for the "judgment" about one's own actions are belief and work in good deeds (cf. Holy Qur'an 2:82).
But those who don't "There is no true God but God and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God" believe or are not Muslims will lose paradise forever and be sent into hellfire as God says:
And whoever desires a religion other than Islam: it should never be accepted by him and in the hereafter he will be among the losers. (Holy Qur'an 3:85) God surrenders, moves away from love (3:91).
Belief in the arrival of the day belongs to the tribe of religion [usul-ad-din] within the framework of belief in the resurrection [qiyam] or the otherworldly life [maad].
- Black holes can be enlarged
- Can you make cookies from cake mix
- What are your favorite DIY skin care recipes
- What's stopping you from being conservative
- What are the healthy hawker food choices
- What is standard normal distribution
- Are birthdays worth celebrating?
- How did the migration to the USA change you?
- Quora censors poorly worded questions
- How much energy does a neutrino have
- Do Indians still speak British English
- Which number is 15 out of 15
- Can you feed a jerky dog
- Cancer and diabetes are man-made diseases
- Life is more difficult than it was 100 years ago
- What is modem
- How do you convert hectares to miles?
- Taxi drivers make good money
- Has someone not returned their love
- Are Harvard or MIT students happier
- What is the richest city in Mongolia
- Why should the government step up education first?
- WiFi router costs monthly
- Why do the French eat baguettes
- Is the magazine publishing business profitable
- Is Switzerland expensive for the Swiss themselves
- How do I reply to spam emails
- Another global recession is coming soon
- What does sexual attraction really mean
- How was the first Christmas celebrated
- What are the problems in the Philippines
- Will there ever be a libertarian state?
- Is Singapore's cuisine healthy