How is the environment in DU colleges
💬 Next meeting: Mon, May 10th, 21st this time at 8 p.m. via BBB
This way to the room :) 💬
A 💚 Welcome to all beginners and newcomers & old handswho found their way to our site !!
Nice that you are here!
We look forward to a new semester - because despite Corona we will organize campaigns, meet regularly and set up and change something together - and above all:
Have fun together !!
👋 So a big hello, nice that you found here: D
Here you will find everything you need to know about the Umwelt-AG - and if that shouldn't be enough or if you would like more pictures: take a look at Instagram - and leave a subscription; D
Since our person and contact tab is currently not working / displayed: You can always write to us at [email protected] or via Instagram - we look forward to it! 😊
We are a diverse group of students from RWU and PH. Our goal is to make universities more environmentally friendly and to raise students' awareness of sustainability.
We are actively committed to environmental protection, organize campaigns and carry out a wide variety of projects - with great pleasure and time and again with other groups from the campus and the surrounding area.
Who we are - what we do - why we do it
🎬📽🎞🎞 Here you can find our video - produced especially for you! 🍿🎞🎞📽🎬
Our last projects:
- Sustainability city rally through vineyards
- DIY workshop on December 22nd, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Campus clean-up on April 21st, 21st and October 22nd, 2020
- together to the FridaysforFuture demo in Friedrichshafen last summer
- Raised bed construction zsm. with the H.O.M.E.
- Bicycle repair day zsm. with the H.O.M.E.
- Organization of this year's Sustainability Weeks @Hochschulen BaWü (May 10th - 23rd, 2021) with us in Weingarten
- open university garden: FairBeet zsm. with the club fair, H.O.M.E. and many more: D
- Changes in universities and on campus
- Exchange cabinet
- Cooperation with BUND Naturschutz: free cargo bike in the Schussental
- Instagram posts (information, tips and news from us and about sustainability & environmental protection, Gartel tips)
Ideas for future projects:
- Regular repair cafés with the H.O.M.E.
- Build more raised beds for the university garden FairBeet zsm. with the club fair, H.O.M.E. and many more: D
- Campus map with sustainable stations >> until then there is the information here
- more flea markets and swap sites
- DIY workshops, such as beeswax cloths and lip balm in winter '19
- Themed days
- Challenges on Instagram
- Poster workshop and together to the FFF demo, as in Nov. 19 and Sept. 20
🌱 Do you have further ideas or would you like to participate? Then get in touch with us ([email protected] or on Instagram) or just come over!
- What happens when a person eats urea
- What causes high blood pressure in teenagers
- Thin people get dehydrated more easily
- Tomato skin is harmful to the kidneys
- What is your favorite web development company
- 148 is a good score in Scrabble
- How do climbers rate climbing routes
- What is the average salary in the Philippines
- How is a good personality described?
- How much does online training cost
- Reading can be a passion
- Which dishes are cooked grapes?
- What are techniques to stop a gas lighter
- What do Facebook employees do
- Clonazepam is the most powerful benzodiazepine
- Which women fail in their married life?
- How should a wedding photographer brand himself
- Who influenced Albert Camus
- Why is my website not indexed in Bing
- How much does a UPS driver earn
- Who was the first recorded musician
- Why do people kill animals
- Is NexMoney a legal MLM company
- What screams I'm not a narcissist