What are the best courses on Pluralsight
E-Learning Platforms: The # 1 Market Overview
2. Specialized thematic platforms
In addition to the major video course providers, there are numerous platforms with E-learning content on special topics, so with a limited range of courses.
Do it here often texts and presentations make up a major part of the courses, and sometimes there are live webinars only on specific dates. If you are looking for a specific topic, it can still be an important source of learning.
- Open SAP: Free courses on the well-known ERP software (more)
- Microsoft: Course offerings for IT administrators (more)
- Google future workshop: Digital courses for website operators (more)
- VHS learning portal: German courses at the adult education center (more)
- IHK advanced training courses: Individual e-learning content can be filtered using the "advanced search" function (continue)
- Dekra Academy: Dekra's virtual academy offers individual online offers, e.g. on the subject of occupational safety (more)
- TÜV Academy: Individual, predominantly technology / job-specific e-learning content (more)
- Haufe online trainings: Selection of individual professional training topics, often as a webinar only on certain dates (more)
- Herkert Academy: Limited offer of individual webinars, e.g. on construction / real estate (more)
- Bibliomed Campus: Courses for hospital and care, mainly for companies for employee training (more)
- Pflege-Kurse.de: Nursing and elderly care, mostly text content (more)
- Barmer health courses: Various courses for prevention and health, but only for those insured with Barmer health insurance (continue). The AOK program works similarly (continue)
- Argumentation soft skills courses: Various courses on rhetoric, presentations and body language (more)
- Interpreter courses: A course offered by the department at Mainz University (more)
- Linguistics: Virtual linguistics content of the University of Marburg, in English (more)
- Kosmos nature courses: Offers about animals and other nature topics (more)
- Church learning platform: Congregational letters, church websites and more (more)
- UfU environmental courses: Various educational offers on renewable energies (more)
- Data protection guru: Further training on the subject of GDPR (more)
- Driving license: Preparation for the vehicle theory test for learner drivers (more)
- Forklifts / work platforms: Annual online instruction for operators, offered by Meyer Lift (more)
- Sportbootführerschein.de: The title tells you what this is about (continue)
- Fitness room: Sports courses in short individual lessons (more)
- Meaning seeker esoteric courses: Online courses on spirituality, esotericism and related topics, the provider is part of the Bertelsmann Group (more)
The Austrian learning platform iMoox also offers various free courses
3. Online lectures from universities
Many German and international universities are drawing Lectures on video on. Some records are then even open to everyone. There are no tests, certificates or discussion forums there. But the lectures are always free of charge.
You can find them open lectures in the course directory under "Lecture video".
Further lectures, but only for students: At many universities you can also University intern retrieve the lecture recordings. To do this, you have to use your own student ID to be registered.
This applies, for example, to the LMU Munich, the University of Cologne, the University of Frankfurt, RWTH Aachen, the University of Hamburg, the FU Berlin, the University of Bayreuth or the University of Erfurt. The Bavarian universities also operate the VHB course portal.
Further training at YouTube - only useful for getting started
Of course, there are also countless learning channels on YouTube. Some things are suitable for quick learning in between or for one first entry in a subject.
For a serious training project is YouTube usually less suitable. The lecturers are not always trustworthy - after all, anyone can upload a learning video. Inquiries, certificates and exams are of course also not possible.
The separate area started by YouTube in 2009 YouTube EDU now leads only a shadowy existence. The separate offer for English-speaking teachers is also no longer actively operated.
Employee training for companies: use your own content or existing online training?
A) Own content:
Many employees are familiar with or e-learning Web-Based Training (WBTs) from her job. Large companies have now set up internal platforms, but they do only for your own employees are intended. These include well-known companies such as Allianz, Douglas, REWE and Volkswagen as well as numerous medium-sized companies.
B) Use existing online trainings:
The major international platforms also have special ones E-learning offers for companies in stock, which are generally accessible to every company worldwide. More about the 8 most important offers in this overview.
Professor Jörn Loviscach explains the possibilities of e-learning
Edukatico is your search portal for online courses
We offer you a central overview of more than 8,000 video-based online courses and video lectures in our course directory.
Are you interested in e-learning courses? You can order our newsletter here. And also follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
- DDR3 RAM is still good
- What's the story behind playing cards
- What can computers not
- What is the importance of Chinese food
- What's stopping you from being conservative
- What is the Quora Question Bot
- What is the best big data laptop
- What are the problems with poverty
- What is a Bayesian model
- What's your rating of WiseBanyan
- Can lemon juice break kidney stones
- Can we imagine dark matter
- What are the greatest known secrets on earth
- What is Christian Existentialism
- Why does electricity depend on electricity
- Losing 10kg will result in loose skin
- How does a low magnesium content affect the body?
- What is a 22 rifle good for?
- Will the protests in Hong Kong end badly?
- How do pirate sites make money
- How does trade benefit the economy
- How do rich people spend their money
- What is Crater Lake
- Which makes me keep panting