Who are the hottest female bodybuilders
Thin vs. happy: female bodybuilder shows us what REALLY counts in life
We're usually used to before-and-after pictures of people showing how much weight they've lost through lots of exercise and eating well. For the former bodybuilder Jolene Jones, however, it looks very different. Your before-and-after pictures look almost reversed.
Once upon a time, Jolene was obsessed with having the "perfect" body. She followed a strict diet and fitness plan and her entire life was revolved around building more muscle. She was passionate about taking part in bodybuilding competitions, completely limiting herself in all other aspects of her everyday life.
But Jolene realized that this lifestyle no longer fulfilled her, and finally wanted to live happily and freely again. In July 2017, she published this unusual before and after picture with an important message:
From bodybuilder to body lover. This is not your typical before and after photo. I was someone who was controlled by their tough fitness routine, weighing chicken and carrying protein shakes in my purse. Today I am finally enjoying a social life.
Some people would say I "let go" - but that kind of happiness is priceless. I've found myself and realized that I can have more than one passion in life - whether I'm climbing mountains or drinking beer with friends.
A six-pack didn't make me happy. I was never good enough and always had to improve. Today I went rafting with friends and enjoyed food that my old self would only have dreamed of but never touched.
Your body is literally the only thing that gets you through life, and your worth and happiness don't depend on how much weight you can lift or what your scale says. My worth depends on the people I surround myself with and who make me smile.
To date, Jolene's post has been shared more than 50,000 times and thousands of people left the young woman with comments full of praise and encouragement. "You are a great role model for other women," writes one user. "You are most beautiful when you are happy - that's all that matters!" Says another.
Today, Jolene continues to regularly share strong and inspiring messages around self-love and the body positive movement. If you want to see more of her, you can follow her on Instagram or Facebook.
- Physical blow or injury may cause cancer
- Life is miserable for everyone
- Why is nigga such a sensitive word
- Will the head transplant extend human life expectancy?
- Why do Indian Muslims practice Sharia law
- Running helps keep the brain sharp
- How do you promote gender equality
- What is the marketing strategy online
- Which affiliate program didn't need a website
- How has a longer lifespan affected the perspective of mankind?
- Can you recommend some websites like Quora
- Is prayer meditation
- What tribe is Jesus Christ
- Comedy clubs are still popular
- Can travel space-time in itself
- How do you motivate your teenage child
- How do gold and lead differ?
- Is there a design flaw
- How can I electroplate nickel on aluminum
- How do I get smarter without studying
- What are diseases made of
- Why isn't the US dollar falling apart?
- Artificial intelligence decreases human intelligence
- What do you particularly dislike about life?
- How many people work in an embassy
- Can robots survive without humanity?
- Which companies advertise on Instagram
- Which countries are friendly to migrants?
- What is 7x 70
- Is the core important for bouldering?
- Why are most breakfast foods so unhealthy?
- Why does my fire smell deadly