Should Trump be more aggressive on Twitter
Twitter: New rules after aggressive Trump tweets
US President Donald Trump likes to tweet
Image: dpa Twitter wants to adjust its usage rules after aggressive tweets from US President Donald Trump in the direction of North Korea accused the short message service of special treatment. Trump had tweeted at the weekend that North Korea's ruler Kim Jong Un and his government could "not be here much longer". North Korea referred to this as US President Donald Trump likes to tweet
Twitter has now announced that the previous internal practice of weighing up “news value” and “public interest” when deciding to delete tweets should be laid down in the rules of use. The short message service wants to be more transparent in this regard.
- What are you using Google search for?
- What swiggy scams have you seen
- Dark matter emits radiation
- Why do so many people have guns?
- What are light properties
- Can deaf people hear their own thoughts?
- Am I a narcissist 1
- Can I break a virgin with my finger
- China is the closest USA
- What is the climate of Nauru
- Which European country has the most refugees?
- What should more people understand about life
- How moral is a cruel punishment
- How should Australia settle for Indians
- Where can I learn big data
- Should religion interfere in politics
- What have you always been hiding
- What is a dark matter question
- How is Barron Trump
- What is persistence
- How can we apply to train drivers
- Why was the penny created
- Why does a freezer make snow
- Why is Bluehost better than GoDaddy