What is Trump's worst speech and why
Schwarzenegger on Trump: "Worst President"
Arnold Schwarzenegger (73) called on the Americans after the storm on the Capitol in a message on Twitter to overcome the division of the country.
In a speech "to my fellow Americans and friends around the world," the former action actor and ex-California governor said on Sunday, "We have to heal together from the drama that just happened. We have to as Americans heal. "
President Donald Trump attempted a coup "by misleading people with lies," said Schwarzenegger. "President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down in history as the worst president ever." But America will overcome these dark days and come back stronger, "because we now understand what we have to lose". If President-elect Joe Biden is successful, "the nation will be successful," said Schwarzenegger, who, like Trump, is a member of the Republican Party.
My message to my fellow Americans and friends around the world following this week's attack on the Capitol. pic.twitter.com/blOy35LWJ5- Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) January 10, 2021
Schwarzenegger draws parallels to the Jewish program
Schwarzenegger, who was born in Austria, drew parallels between the storming of the Capitol in Washington and the Jewish pogrom in Germany in 1938 on "Kristallnacht", the "night of the broken glass", as he said. "Wednesday was broken glass day here in the US."
Supporters of President Donald Trump demonstrated on Wednesday in the political center of Washington against the certification of the presidential election results. Some forcibly entered the Capitol. Schwarzenegger said the mob not only broke the windows, "they broke the ideas we took for granted. They trampled on the principles on which our country was founded."
Schwarzenegger was nevertheless optimistic. In the "Bild am Sonntag" he said that perseverance was one of the things he loved about the USA. "Whenever you think that's it, the Americans get up again. Like a phoenix from the ashes." According to Schwarzenegger, Trump's behavior cannot be explained by his own account: "I spent time with Donald. I have never seen him as he is now." - dpa
- How magically powerful was Albus Dumbledore
- What is the current unemployment rate
- What are the strongest competitors of Clickfunnels
- Who is the richest woman in Korea
- 22 caliber rifles are dangerous to humans
- How do I look after existing customers
- A boiler increases the pressure
- How safe are tourists in Lahore Pakistan
- What is the story of cashmere
- How friendly are the French
- How good is Sir MVIT Bangalore
- Why don't people understand the electoral college?
- Can prayer heal
- Play the German games of World War II
- What is the street value on Vicodin 5
- What is hogger in steam turbine
- Is OPPO better or Samsung
- What is the name of the golden jubilee
- Everyone is the same person
- Is paleo healthy or unhealthy
- Which affiliate program didn't need a website
- What is a social exchange
- American life expectancy will continue to decline
- Is it true that photons are massless?