What are the seven functions in marketing
At a glance: The "7P" of the marketing mix
The main task of the operational marketing planning is to coordinate and integrate the marketing instruments according to the strategy. Classic marketing theory distinguishes between four central tasks: Product, Price, Place, Promotion. These "4P" were supplemented especially with regard to service marketing: Personnel, process management, physical facilities.
A successful marketing mix must be the central task of marketing planning: It is optimal interaction of the instruments the product, price, distribution and communication policy as well as the personnel, process and equipment policy.
A successful combination results in Synergy effectsso that a set goal can be achieved in the best possible way.
1. Product (product design)
- What do the company's products / services have to look like in order to meet the needs of customers?
- The Product policy aspects are assigned such as:
- Brand name
2. Price (pricing)
- How does the price of the product / service have to be determined so that it is accepted by the customer?
- Pricing includes:
- Determination of prices
- Discounts / quantity surcharges
- Terms of payment
- Credit terms
3. Place (Distribution)
- How does the product get to the customer as simply, quickly and inexpensively as possible?
- The following factors play a role in the Distribution policy a role:
- Sales channels
- Transportation options
4. Doctorate (communication)
- How can the company / manufacturer make customers aware of the product or convince them to buy?
- Keywords of the Communication policy are:
- Personal sale
- Sales promotion
- public relations
The book tip for the 4P marketing strategy
The marketing mix: with 4 P to a successful strategy
Paperback: 60 pages
Publication date: May 7, 2018
Publishing company: 50M Minuten.de
Price: 6,99 €
Watch it now on Amazon
5. Personnel (personnel policy)
- What are the Capacity and qualification needs of the staff?
- This includes:
- Training needs
- Incentive programs
6. Process Management
7. Physical facilities (equipment policy)
- Which physical equipment should be available?
- These include, for example:
- Type of building
- Customer lounge
- ASIAN RESTAURANT EASTVALE
- What is the edge of the universe
- The Ideal Protein Diet Is Safe
- What is the billion coin TBC
- Use digital health services
- Have you ever torn a book
- How do I use parachute
- Cigarettes go bad
- What is PPS in Psychology
- How does neuroscience explain introversion
- What's your favorite donut
- There are babysitting services for adults
- How trees survive the winter
- PC gaming is making a comeback
- What are the worst game mechanics
- Will Congress ever come back to power?
- How quickly can rat poison kill dogs
- The Chinese dishes are potatoes
- Can we know what we don't know
- What is the median
- Will the head transplant extend human life expectancy?
- What is advertising 1
- What's a million
- Should you visit Kuala Lumpur or Manila