Eating potato chips causes cancer
Disastrous results in the eco-test
In a study by the Frankfurt consumer magazine ÖKO-TEST, an unbelievable 17 out of 28 examined types of chips failed with the grade "unsatisfactory". The exact test results can be found in the July issue of the ÖKO-TEST magazine, which appeared nationwide on June 30, 2008.
Lots of pollutants in potato chips
More than half of the chips examined were full to the brim with the fatty pollutant 3-MCPD fatty acid ester. Often one serving of the crispy slices is enough to exceed the daily tolerable intake several times over.
No wonder, because the pollutants get into the chips with the deep-frying fat and this is known to be abundant in the snacks. By the way, products made with sunflower oil tended to do better.
The cancer toxin acrylamide, which inevitably arises in the manufacture of chips, is an old problem. Nevertheless, manufacturers can optimize their production methods and thus ensure that only small amounts of acrylamide are in the product.
Most of the test products showed in the ÖKO-TEST investigation, however, "increased" and "greatly increased" loads if you ate half a bag of them.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Why is food so important
- What is the most advanced city in Malaysia
- When does a guy ask you out
- What should more people understand about life
- How would the chocolates be divided equally?
- What are some criticisms of Stoic philosophy
- What's your favorite cookie recipe
- What are the Most Reliable Ecommerce Websites
- How can people quickly forget things
- How can I make myself happy
- What are the benefits of exercise
- Why do people modify their cars
- How has digital marketing changed traditional marketing?
- What is your mental disorder
- What is white lead
- Which country is the largest African nation
- How do you enter the approximate sign
- Are solar panels worn out
- Who pays YouTubers
- What's better than MailChimp
- What are the best courses on Pluralsight
- Can you recommend some websites like Quora
- Will Affiliate Marketing Die in 2020
- What is three-dimensional space