Is It Safe To Eat Roemer Salad?
Avocado Roman Salad in Apple Juice Vinaigrette
Ingredients for 4 servings:
Vinaigrette: 30 g dried apple rings or 1 fresh apple, 1 bunch of fine spring onions, 4 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil, 150 ml naturally cloudy apple juice, lemon juice, fine sea salt, salt, freshly ground black pepper
Nuts: 60 g walnut kernels, 1 tablespoon fine sugar, 1 teaspoon butter
Salad: 160 g mountain cheese or other semi-hard cheese, 2 ripe avocados, 1-2 mini romaine lettuce
Chips: 1 baguette roll, 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
That's how it works:
Vinaigrette: Finely dice the apple rings. Clean the spring onions, chop them very finely and fry them in 1 tablespoon of oil with the diced apples in a pan, remove. Pour apple juice into the pan and reduce to approx. 6 tbsp, allow to cool. Mix with the rest of the oil and the spring onion and apple mixture, season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Walnuts: Lightly oil a small tray. Chop the nuts and put sugar in a pan, add walnuts and caramelize until light yellow. Take the pan off the heat, fold in the butter and place everything on the prepared tray. Let cool and roughly break.
Salad: cut the cheese into strips. Halve the avocados, remove the core. Spoon out of the peel with a tablespoon, cut into small pieces, drizzle with lemon juice and lightly salt. Clean romaine lettuce, wash, spin dry and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Chips: Cut the rolls into very fine slices and fry them in a pan in rapeseed oil until they are golden-yellow on both sides. Then lightly salt and drain on paper towels.
Mix the salad ingredients with the vinaigrette. Serve with the walnuts and the baguette chips.
- How do we calculate factorially fast
- Why isn't Scott Morrison calling elections
- What are equally likely events
- Which British city has the best skyscrapers
- What are some examples of degree adjectives
- Vietnam Airlines will fly to the USA
- What are the best floor coverings
- How can anyone fake a suicide attempt?
- Can Malaysians join Singapore's armed forces?
- Wall Street creates economic value
- How can a Brazilian emigrate to Canada
- Money ruins everything
- Which food makes people healthy?
- Will Saudi Arabia go bankrupt?
- How do I find a website host
- Why is DNA vital to survival
- Did Nostradamus predict the 9 11 attacks
- Who used glass first?
- Why is the US so conservative
- Can a Hove overturn to the sailboat
- Everyone lies
- What non-lethal medicine can induce vomiting?
- Why is Australia such a racist country
- What is the best big data laptop