What foods are commonly eaten in France?
Eating Habits in France
In France one usually takes three main meals to himself. For the breakfast, approximately between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m., a small meal with a warm drink (coffee, tea or hot chocolate) and croissants and / or bread, butter, jam. For the Having lunch Then, between 12 noon and 2 p.m., there is a real meal, which usually consists of a starter, main course and / or dessert. At the end you like to drink an espresso. The dinner is taken around 8 p.m.
A small bite ("Goûter" around 4 p.m.) is traditionally served mainly to children in the afternoon; sometimes adults also like to have it with tea and biscuits. In the cafes that do not offer food, it is allowed to bring a little something (e.g. croissants) and eat it.
In France you will find all kinds of restaurants, from nice, small addresses to renowned restaurants, brasseries, inns, tea rooms etc. In the restaurants the carafe of water and bread as well as the service are always included in the price, even if it is it is common to leave a tip.
Eat at any time of the day
Most restaurants offer cuisine from 12 noon to 3 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. In some you can get hot food much later (e.g. in the large brasseries and the brasseries in the immediate vicinity of the train stations). In the big cities there are small grocery stores that are open until midnight. During the day you can eat at any time in the sandwich and fast food restaurants or in some brasseries.
For every taste
You may get around a lot, but you almost always stick to your habits! A large breakfast and a simple sandwich at lunchtime or lunch as the only meal of the day. Dinner at 6:00 p.m. or a late-night meal. Regardless of which habits you have, France's gastronomy always tries to adapt to the different eating rhythms of the guests: more flexible meal times, cuisine for the different needs of the guests, etc ...
- What is the Gibbs Paradox
- What is a vector space
- How does aging affect our behavior
- Make college girls like college athletes
- How does culture affect communication?
- What are relationships based on
- What is something widely accepted and yet wrong
- Who killed Mahatma Gandhi's wife
- Should I settle in Canada or Singapore?
- Is bitcoin legal in Malaysia
- Bitcoin games of chance trading
- Why do I create customer benefits
- Think most people are angry
- What is the meaning of questions
- Is Malaysia an expensive country
- Was there before Thales philosophers
- Stingrays are generally harmless
- Why did the US impose sanctions on Iran
- Is nature real
- How do you publish a guest post
- How do Pakistani people see Indian Hindus
- Life is hard in Singapore
- How did people make such great discoveries
- Which country gives the citizens free money?