What Are Some Good Influencer Marketing Courses
Influencer Marketing: The Advantages and Disadvantages in Practice
With influencer marketing, companies find new customers and build their brand community. It has many advantages, because brands can use it to reach prospects more effectively than advertising. But influencer marketing also has disadvantages. We highlight the advantages and disadvantages in this article.
Influencer marketing is interesting because it is particularly effective in influencing purchase decisions. Half of the 14 to 19 year olds can be influenced by influencers. However, with increasing age, the influence of influencers decreases. Learn more about it.
Influencers exert a great influence on purchasing decisions. The reasons are the reach of the social media networks, which, according to the study by the marketing agency ODM Group, played a role for 74 percent in the purchase decision in 2016. The age of the consumer also plays a role. According to the PR agency Faktenkontor, half of 14 to 19 year olds can be influenced by influencers. The influence of influencers decreases with increasing age. For those over 60 years of age, these only play a role for 3 percent of those surveyed.
Here you can find more influencer marketing studies and the influence of influencers on consumers. Also read the current ARD / ZDF Online Study 2020.
Companies enjoy many benefits from using influencer marketing.
- Influencers offer another basis: Companies can use influencers to bridge the distance to consumers, since influencers are not viewed as companies but as individuals. They are perceived differently and can thus communicate with consumers in a way that is very difficult for companies to learn.
- Long ranges:The high number of followers of influencers offer companies a very high reach. CaroDaur, the most successful German fashion influencer on Instagram, has 1.1 million followers. The fashion magazine Vogue Germany, on the other hand, only has around 165,000 followers.
- Targeted address: Companies can use influencers to address target groups in a targeted manner. There is an influencer online for every product group.
- Easily measurable success: By using the comment function under the relevant posts and the number of interactions, companies can easily track how the content is received by the target group.
Influencer Marketing Cons
- Exact objective when choosing the influencer: Influencers have to be selected according to the target groups. The content is also important, because for influencers it is important that the messages are conveyed correctly. Choosing the wrong influencer can distort the message.
- Loss of control: Cooperation with influencers can help companies, but it can also damage them. If the cooperation is negative, the influencer's opinion can also be directed against the company.
- Influencers know their worth: Paid promotions through influencers can be expensive. The increasing popularity of influencers shows this trend. An influencer campaign can therefore be costly.
Influencer Marketing Strategy
Despite the many advantages of influencer marketing, you should examine the opportunities and risks. Companies should choose their influencers wisely and check whether the “chemistry” and expectations match between influencer and company. We are happy to help you with a strategy for your influencer marketing. If you need advice, use our offer for a consultation.
- How do Hebrew speakers speak English
- How would time travel affect your body?
- How do I give her good sex
- Why does a midlife crisis affair never last
- What is it like to be a plumber
- Is it difficult to crack the Deloitte interview
- Can dogs drink distilled water
- How can social media influencers influence behavior?
- What does Di Molto mean in Italian
- What is the healthiest
- Why is alcohol and cocaine lethal?
- What is the US dollar connected to?
- How can I remove bad thoughts
- Repels dark matter regular matter
- Are there ethical companies
- Which country will collapse economically first?
- Will Kurt Angle wrestle again
- What are bandit games math
- Malaysians find Chinese attractive
- How is work and worker
- Which jobs lead to a happy life
- How early do signs of pregnancy show up?
- When did Bush accept the Republican nomination?
- Why do engineers have a low salary