Can you give a reason to live?
Unemployment benefit II: requirements, income and assets
Income and property
Unemployment benefit II is only given to people in need. Therefore, they must first use their own funds before receiving any financial aid. If you have income or have assets, you first have to secure your livelihood if tax exemptions are exceeded.
Income is basically any income in money that you get. For example, income includes
- Income from employment and self-employment,
- Compensation benefits such as unemployment benefit, parental benefit or sickness benefit,
- Income from renting and leasing,
- Maintenance benefits, child benefit, pensions,
- Capital and interest income,
- one-off income (e.g. tax refunds, severance payments, inheritances),
- Vocational training allowance, training allowance, BAföG.
Your job center deducts tax exemptions and expenses from your income.
Important: You must be yours Indicate incomeif you apply for unemployment benefit II. You can find out how to fill out the relevant form correctly in the video: How to fill out the appendix EK for basic security (unemployment benefit II).
Assets include everything that you own and can be measured in money, for example
- Savings, savings bonds, securities,
- Things (such as vehicles or jewelry),
- Endowment insurance,
- House and real estate, condominiums.
When it comes to assets, your job center takes your own into account realizable assets and the assets of your benefit community. Assets can be used if they can be used for livelihood.
As with income, there are various allowances for assets. They depend on the type of asset.
Find out more about income and assets (e.g. tax exemptions) in the information sheet Unemployment Benefit II / Social Allowance, Chapter 9.
- What are some stylish motorcycle jackets
- Is called an abbreviation in Scrabble
- Which country gets the first new year
- Contemporary art is useful
- Why are people mad at Kevin Durant
- Is Australia an important country
- Is a choice to love
- How do you dispose of pizza boxes
- Why shouldn't humanity survive climate change?
- What is a campaign in digital marketing
- Why should I buy an iPhone 5s
- WhatsApp Why WhatsApps Sucks Photo App
- Is it okay to drink soda
- What is the best website for admission essays
- GameStop fails
- Why can't money buy to buy knowledge?
- Is Jiddu Krishnamurti a nihilist
- Why is statistics so difficult
- Is dependent is allowed to work in Dubai
- How can authors sell more books
- How can I refute evolution
- What are topics in google search
- What are the top data visualization tools
- Only medication can reduce gynecomastia