Know what's new in Joomla
Create a Joomla website: step by step to your own homepage
The downloaded file is an archive file that you either unzip locally before you move it to the web server using an FTP client such as FileZilla, or alternatively after the FTP upload. It is important that the Joomla program files contained are in the public root directory after unzipping, which is usually called "public_html" or in some cases "htdocs".
To start the installation of Joomla, call the Web installer through the browser Of your choice by navigating to your domain (ie: "http://www.name-der-website.de") or the local storage location ("http: // localhost / pfad-zum-joomla-folder") from Joomla First of all, Joomla asks you to make some basic settings - starting with the language selection. However, the CMS should already have automatically selected the appropriate language version based on the language selected for the browser. The following fields must also be completed:
- Website name: At this point you indicate what your Joomla website should be called. You can change the name at any time later in the global configuration.
- description: Under the item "Description", enter the meta description of your entire website, which describes your offer as best as possible for search engines and contains the main keyword. A length of 20 to 25 words is optimal.
- e-mail: Joomla asks for a valid email address associated with the administrator account. This is required, for example, if you want to change the password.
- User name: By default, the CMS uses the name "admin" for the super user, which you can change here.
- password: Set a secure password for the administrator access and keep in mind that this user account has maximum access to the front and back end.
- Page offline: With the option “Page offline” you can determine whether the Joomla website you are creating should be accessible from the start via the URL (“No”) or initially still offline (“Yes”).
Once you have completed the configuration page, click “Next” to go to the Database configuration menu to get. Enter the requested information about the database type, server name and login there and then click on "Next" again. Check on the Overview pagewhether all data and settings are entered as desired and start the installation of Joomla via the button "To install“.
- Why don't people answer my important questions
- Is my blog topic too niche
- How can I create a WordPress blog
- Why is Bluehost better than GoDaddy
- Is ndtv a biased news channel
- Do another 1,000 invoices
- Is happiness possible without satisfaction?
- What are 10 things you have never done before?
- What is meant by update and upgrade
- Most adults are unhappy
- What is Intermittent Fasting Really
- What were Aristotle's best ideas
- Why are there no more water beds?
- What does the sale of B2B software look like?
- What does the vacuum of space mean
- Is remote work the future of technology
- What are the upcoming digital marketing trends
- What are the psychological effects of the subdivision
- Who is the best Dumbledore or Snape
- How many illegal emails has Hillary hidden
- When should you start lean bulking?
- Roblox gift cards expire
- What is the sexiest language and why
- How to clean window grilles