How can I lose weight quickly
Thonon diet: lose 10 kg in 2 weeks? With this weekly plan it should work
January 07, 2021 - 10:12 a.m.
Thonon diet has a hard weekly schedule
The Thonon diet is an effective method to lose as much weight as possible as quickly as possible - you should be able to lose up to ten kilograms in just two weeks with it. This should work with extremely low-calorie, but protein-rich food. Three meals a day, 600 to 800 calories each. You can see which meals the diet includes in the weekly schedule.
If you are a vegetarian: You can find the weekly plan for the vegetarian Thonon diet here - including a self-experiment by RTL reporter Linda.
In the morning: black coffee or tea, both of which of course without sugar
Lunch: Two boiled eggs with a little spinach - without salt
In the evening: A large grilled steak or three smaller hamburger meatballs with celery and / or salad as you like
In the morning: coffee or tea - again without sugar, some milk is allowed
Lunch: a steak, lettuce, tomatoes and fruits as you like
In the evening: cooked ham at will
In the morning: unsweetened coffee or tea, a small slice of wholemeal bread
Lunch: Two boiled eggs, lettuce and tomatoes as you like
In the evening: ham and salad as desired
In the morning: coffee or tea without sugar, some bread
Lunch: a hard-boiled egg, raw or cooked carrots, a piece of cheese
In the evening: fruit as you like, a natural yoghurt
In the morning: black coffee or tea without sugar, grated carrots
Lunch: poached fish in broth, two tomatoes
In the evening: a normal-sized steak, green salad as desired
In the morning: unsweetened coffee or tea, some bread
Lunch: grilled chicken at will
In the evening: two boiled eggs, raw or boiled carrots
In the morning: coffee, tea or herbal tea with lemon - all without sugar
Lunch: A good steak, fruit as you like
In the evening: "Joker Dinner" - eat what you want. However, in reasonable quantities and without alcohol
How effective is the Thonon diet and what side effects can it have?
Like any other crash diet that saves calories in this way, the Thonon diet can lead to significant weight loss - but stress for the body and mind should definitely not be taken lightly. Possible side effects include constipation, weakness, and a bad mood.
The yo-yo effect should be avoided with the method - which, by the way, supposedly comes from a clinic in Thonon-de-Bains, France - with a stabilization phase: After one or a maximum of two weeks according to the nutrition plan, the calorie intake is increased to around 1,500 calories. The break before a new round should be one week per kilo tumbled. The Thonon diet is by no means suitable for long-term nutrition.
- Can you describe your ideal world society
- What is an example of a protein
- Most MLM companies make a profit
- What is the 73rd change
- Geology what is the rock cycle
- Eats 35 g nuts every day, healthy
- Is Armenia older than Turkey
- Should poop smell bad
- Consciousness arises from the brain
- Where Can I Learn Online Affiliate Marketing
- Has BCA math
- Why is live streaming the future
- What should men know about wearing shorts?
- How is Barron Trump
- How common is transhumanism among polyamorous people
- Have rolling objects contact friction
- Will smoking 1 cigarette hurt you
- How did you become a statistician?
- Are Chinese people racist against Indians?
- Why do people start smoking these days
- Why is type II diabetes an epidemic
- Why did the US impose sanctions on Iran
- How do I stop relying on others
- What is your least preferred religion