How do you convert hectares to miles?
The question is also answered here: How many square centimeters are 1 square meter?
A surface is measured in the following units:
1 square kilometer (km2) corresponds to 100 hectares or a square with a side length of 1 km.
1 hectare (ha) corresponds to 100 ares; 1 Ar (a). One ar is equal to 100 square meters.
1 square meter (m2) corresponds to 100 dm2 or a square with a side length of 1 m.
1 square decimeter (dm2) corresponds to 100 square centimeters.
1 square centimeter (cm2) corresponds to 100 square millimeters.
1 square millimeter (mm2).
|Square millimeters||mm²||1||mm²||=||0.000001 m²|
|Square centimeters||cm²||1||cm²||=||0.0001 m²|
|Square decimeters||dm²||1||dm²||=||0.01 m²|
|square meters||m²||1||m²||=||0.01 a|
|Square kilometre||km²||1||km²||=||1,000,000 m²|
- What are the best tips for fitness
- Can we eat milk while we have typhoid?
- Google Stadia will be free
- Why is ClickFunnels so expensive
- Pisces see things when they sleep
- How many Jews were Nazis in World War II
- Which online homeschool is the best
- Where do we go for factual news
- What is SAS Tool 2
- Eating dry figs will prevent pregnancy
- Why is Yahoo's answers so vague
- How did Schlumberger start
- Why are Singapore streets so clean
- What are some examples of cold emails
- Is there a symbol for but
- Are blue light filters working
- Why do rules and regulations stifle creativity
- What are the hidden gems downtown
- Why choose a vegetarian diet
- Clapping men
- What is the need for secondary education
- How dangerous is paranoia
- What does the Baptist Church think
- How do seedless grapes multiply