Do non-alcoholic beverages cause cancer
Alcohol and cancer
When the alcohol level rises, you may feel stimulated and more sociable at first. But did you know that as little as 0.3 per mille in your blood can lead to a decline in your ability to react and your vision to become worse? Gradually the ability to concentrate decreases, balance disorders and self-overestimation occur. In the intoxication stage from 1.0 to 2.0 per thousand you can tell that you no longer have your senses under control. In the worst case, even more alcohol can lead to death from respiratory paralysis.
Alcohol gets into the blood mainly through the mucous membrane of the digestive tract. How quickly this happens depends, among other things, on what and how much you ate. For example, a full stomach, high-fat food and cold alcoholic beverages delay the absorption, while warm drinks as well as sugary and carbonated drinks have an accelerating effect.
The blood then distributes the alcohol throughout the body. The highest level is reached approximately 30 to 60 minutes after the last recording.
With the same amount of alcohol and the same body weight, the level rises more in a woman than in a man. The reason: the proportion of water in a woman's body is lower than in men - and only here is the water-soluble alcohol distributed. In other words, the same amount of alcohol is more diluted in a man's body. Overweight and older people also have a lower proportion of water compared to normal-weight or younger people - and achieve correspondingly higher alcohol levels.
- What are the Big Data Techniques
- Can quickly reverse inflation
- How similar are the Greek and Armenian languages
- Why is it cold in Myanmar
- Should mass transport be free
- What is data analysis with Python
- Phenibut is a nootropic
- Why can I no longer take care of my life?
- Why do I create customer benefits
- Anorexia ruins your metabolism for life
- What does your current photo look like
- Is life the same after high school?
- Is meditation a form of prayer
- Who are Schneider Electric's competitors
- How many churches are there in Nigeria
- Sleep deprivation causes muscle cramps
- How do you edit your topics
- What makes a happy person
- Who are the Biggest Employers in Singapore
- Is there a PS3 emulator for Android
- What is the future of process mining
- What is cognitive processing
- Is metaphysics part of Christianity
- How are NASCAR drivers paid
- Why do Indian teenagers hate NRIs
- Why do people hate bananas
- Medicines can damage your liver
- What makes you feel human 2
- Does it make you smarter to be physically fit?
- What makes you passionate about your job
- When does passion become obsession?
- Is something more important than luck
- How do you get rid of wrinkles