What is the name of the watch collection
Watch collection (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Watches | collection, Plural: Watch | collections |
- IPA: [ˈuːʀənˌzamlʊŋ], Plural: [ˈUːʀənˌzamlʊŋən]
- 1) Collection of clocks
- Determinative compound from nouns Clock and collection with the joint element-en
- 1) collection
- Nominative: singular Watch collection; Plural Watch collections
- Genitive: singular Watch collection; Plural Watch collections
- Dative: singular Watch collection; Plural Watch collections
- Accusative: singular Watch collection; Plural Watch collections
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The expensive one Watch collection had disappeared, 55,000 euros withdrawn from the account and luxury cars had been re-registered: Employees used the property of their deceased boss. Now they have to pay damages.“
Spiegel Online, October 31, 2018
„Wants his Watch collection back: The suspended Fifa President Joseph Blatter. Image: AP / AP The suspended Fifa President Joseph 'Sepp' Blatter is suing his successor, Fifa President Gianni Infantino.“
Watson, May 08, 2019
„At peace with the world The Valais emphasized that he was basically at peace with himself and the world, in response to the return of the extensive Watch collection but it does exist.“
Sport1.de, July 4th, 2019
„Unknown perpetrators had it in Graz on one Watch collection apart. They broke into an apartment in the Gries district of Graz on Tuesday. According to the police, the damage is considerable.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 20, 2019
„The perpetrators forced their way into the house, ransacked everything and stole one Watch collection worth several hundred euros. The perpetrators then fled in an unknown direction.“
Police press release, October 03, 2020
„Queen owns precious Watch collection We mere mortals may have to adjust a clock or two, an alarm clock, and a wristwatch.“
RTL, October 24, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "watch collection":
Watch collections:… IPA: [ˈuːʀənˌzamlʊŋən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Uhrensammlung genitive plural of the noun Uhrensammlung dative plural of the…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Watch collection" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 19, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Uhrensammlung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "watch collection" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Watch collections (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Uh | ren | samm | lun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Clock tower (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular clock tower; Plural clock towers genitive: singular ...
Clock towers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Clock tower Hyphenation: Uh | ren | tur | me Pronunciation / stress:…
Clock tower (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Uhrenturm Hyphenation: Uh | ren | tur | mes Pronunciation / stress:…
Clock tower (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Clock tower Hyphenation: Uh | ren | tower Pronunciation / stress: ...
Clock towers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Uh | ren | Tür | me Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Clock towers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Uh | ren | Tür | men Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Clockspring (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular clock spring; Plural Uhrfedern genitive: singular ...
Watch springs (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Uhr | fe | dern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈuːɐ̯ˌfeːdɐn]…
Watchmaker (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular watchmaker; Plural Uhrmacher genitive: singular ...
Watchmaking (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular watchmaking; Plural watchmaking genitive: ...
- What daily foods are cancerous?
- What does TL DR
- How does cruelty to animals affect society?
- What would you be able to do as a woman
- What is Top Roped Climbing
- Have moons moons
- Is Donald Trump jealous of Greta Thunberg
- Why shouldn't Donald Trump be charged?
- Euclidean space is also a topological space
- Why are double tanks not common
- What is the HPE Recruiting Process
- How can I get lean faster
- What are some unwritten rules when traveling
- Which empire killed the most people
- How much will Litecoin be worth
- What is the importance of market research
- What is the national dish of Ghana
- How is happiness proportional to income
- Is Michael Bloomberg racist
- Why does beauty make us happy?
- Which countries are racist for whites?
- Where can I learn big data
- How is beagle dog as a pet
- What makes a man worth dating