How would you define AD and BC
Part of Speech: AbbreviationWord meaning / definition:
- 1) License Plate:District and city of Biberach
Part of Speech: AbbreviationOther spellings:
- 1) B.C.
- 1) Before Christ - before Christ
- 2) British Columbia
- 3) IT: Backward Compatibility
- 1) BCE
- 1) ADCE
- 1) 1548 BC
- [ac)], BCE, PC
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Central German basketball players BC experienced a debacle at their first home game in the new Bundesliga season.“
BILD.de, October 03, 2018
„GMUNDEN. The swans meet in the tenth game of the Bundesliga basketball league BC Hallmann Vienna.“
nachricht.at, December 6th, 2018
„The Central German BC just missed the third win in a row. The team from Weißenfels lost on Wednesday evening in Ludwigsburg with 86:93 (40:46).“
MDR, January 02, 2019
„Marie Bertholdt played basketball in the USA and is currently sweeping with the BC Marburg through the women's Bundesliga. She doesn't really notice the success in her wallet.“
hr-online, October 30, 2018
„The boss of BC Partners talks about the boom in the industry, the shyness of investment managers in front of the public and the opportunities for acquisitions in a recession.“
Handelsblatt.com, May 27, 2019
„The relegation-threatened Bundesliga basketball team Mitteldeutscher BC separates from coach Björn Harmsen.“
dradio.de, February 16, 2020
„The Bundesliga basketball team Mitteldeutscher BC strengthens itself with the Polish national player Michal Michalak.“
GMX, June 11, 2020
„Emily Molnar from the ballet BC Vancouver about passion, doubt and William Forsythe's art of improvisation.“
DiePresse.com, November 25, 2019
„In the semifinals it is against the class higher Birkenwerder BC 2-0. The final opponent is Zepernick.“
Moz.de, August 01, 2020
„The Central German BC from Weißenfels relies on crowdfunding because of the financial problems caused by the suspension of gaming operations in the BBL and the macroeconomic consequences of the corona crisis.“
Spox, March 24, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "BC":
v. Chr.: C., A.C., AC (ante Christum); B.C., BC, b.c. (before Christ); B.C.E., BCE Catalan: 1) aC French: 1) av
v. u. Z.:… 1) Time calculation application examples: 1) 1548 BC u. Z. Translations English 1) BCE, BC French: 1) av. J.-C. Catalan: 1) aC Polish:…
aC:… Opposite words: 1) dC, pC Translations German: 1) v. BC, before Christ English: BC, BCE, (before Christ) Latin: ante Christum Similar terms: [ac)], [ac)], [bc)…
př.n.l.:… Zahájil tak občanskou válku. In 49 BC He crossed the Rubicon River and thus started the civil war. German translations: 1) v. Chr ...
Garbage compactor: "Categories in which both the pivot-steered 7t tandem roller Bomag BW 154 AP and the garbage compactor BC 472 RS were able to secure an exposed position."
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"BC" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/BC/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
BCBG (French) Part of Speech: Adjective Forms: Male singular BCBG, male plural BCBG, female singular BCBG, female…
BCE (English) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Before the Common Era 2) Before the Christian Era 3)…
BCH (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Germany Vehicle registration number for Buchen, ...
BCh (Polish) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) Notes on inflection: Usually BCh is used as a non-personal masculine ...
BD (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Word meaning / definition: 1) Blu-ray Disc opposite words: 1) CD, DVD ...
BDA (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Abbreviation for Federal Association of Germans ...
BDI (International) Part of speech: Abbreviation Word meaning / definition: 1) ISO-3166 code for Burundi 2) IOC country code for ...
BDM (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Word meaning / definition: 1) historical Bund Deutscher Mädel 2) Bundesverband Deutscher…
BDO (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Federal Disciplinary Code 2) Abbreviation for ...
BDP (Turkish) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [beː.deː.peː] Word meaning / Definition: 1) political…
BDS (International) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Nationality mark of Barbados
BDSG (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Federal Data Protection Act
- Polynesians are considered Mongoloid
- Why are guns treated better than children?
- What is pharmacovigilance
- Is business math easy or difficult
- The early presidents were overpaid
- How is the health system in China
- Rodrigo Duterte lacks education
- What is the positive effect of immigration
- Tipping is common in Singapore
- What is the chemical reaction of photosynthesis
- Too much intelligence makes people stupid
- Why can't we live without money
- Up to what age are you a child
- What is a hypothesis in statistics
- What is a great english name
- What is the 41st
- Which apps are real money-makers
- Is thai food better than indian food
- How to say none in Chinese
- What is project management
- What are the benefits of hemp
- How do you feel about Tiktok
- Gamification increases user engagement
- Which politician lied the least?
- Is neoliberalism the cause of extreme poverty?
- How were you received in UChicago
- Food quality has a strong influence on life expectancy
- Does it make you smarter to be physically fit?
- What's your favorite cookie flavor
- What does class S mean in school
- Which B2B company has the best marketing
- How can you improve your PPC campaigns?
- What separates rich people from rich people