What is the sales process
The sales process / sales process in technical sales in 8 phases.
A bridge between the end of the sales process and the beginning shows the feedback between customer / sales and product development, strategy development.
Phase 1 in the sales process or sales process - positioning
The right to exist for a company and a product is competitiveness. This results from the distinguishing features to the competitors. The more precisely it is defined which distinctions or even unique selling points there are for the product or service, the company itself or the employees, the easier it is to find arguments to justify a sufficient or higher price. Here it is also defined which price level and thus which clientele one would like to address.
The second phase in the sales process / sales process - identification
In this phase of the sales process, it is important to define who is a potential customer and which of them you would like to win as a customer. Advertising, trade fair and acquisition measures are derived from this. This is followed by the generation of leads, acquisition and acquisition of potential customers.
Phase 3 in the sales process - sales process the anamnesis
In this step of the sales process it is clarified which problems or tasks or which bottlenecks exist at the customer (requirement) and whether or which solution can be offered. In this phase of the sales process it is also clarified who the contact persons, decision-makers or other relevant persons are.
In the fourth part of the sales process there is the offer
a solution for the problem (s) or to cover the customer's needs is offered or, even better, worked out together with the customer. The value (value representation), the factual and emotional benefit of the offer is conveyed.
The fifth phase in the sales process / sales process - negotiation
At this step of the sales process it is important to distinguish possible pretexts against the offer from objections and concerns. This is followed by dealing with the objections, possible changes to the offer and the reinforced argumentation with the emotional benefit.
Sales process phase six, the conclusion
In order to avoid errors, the conclusion is by no means the end but usually the beginning of a cooperation, the agreement on terms and conditions.
The realization, phase seven in the sales process
The sales process is far from over with the conclusion. Sales are also involved in the implementation of a project or the delivery of goods.
The eighth step in the sales process is customer loyalty
is the clarification of customer satisfaction, further development of the customer, i.e. follow-up orders or continuity of cooperation. Suggestions and requests from customers for new products or improvements in the product or order processing are also discussed here. Because a company grows with the wishes of its customers. This information flows in and the sales process starts again with the first phase, at least for these wishes.
How the implementation of the sales process works in detail depends on the sales method, the sales channel and the sales strategy.
New customers can be won through changed, new products or expanded service.
All of these phases of the sales process are not specific sales tasks, but the sales representative is more or less involved in all steps.
A more integrative approach compared to the classic sales process is the consultative value selling and Pascal persuasion technique
- What all chess players have in common
- Is Japan xenophobic to Hispanics
- Modeling Haram is forbidden in Islam
- How exactly are the share prices determined
- What is a D D dice set
- I am thinking correctly about affiliate marketing
- Are collaboration and teamwork the same
- Why do people practice the occult
- I am a vegetarian should eat meat
- Is an MBA better than an MSC
- Why does a midlife crisis affair never last
- For what purpose are affiliate marketing tools useful?
- How to get necklaces knots
- Heaven is different for every soul
- How poor is Nepal
- Uses Facebook Google Ads
- Education What makes a great teacher
- Why is the president paid so little
- Will Trump let himself be charged
- What is the crime rate in Miami?
- What do the Chinese think of Indonesia?
- What is 1 1 2 3 3
- Why don't more people join the military?
- What is Product Management Marketing
- Can a narcissist be spiritually awakened
- Why are Russians such tough people
- How can I open a TamilMV website
- Poor vision can be reversed through diet
- Can I buy hormone-free steak online
- What questions can science answer?
- Are blackjacks considered illegal weapons?
- Which companies hire remote programmers
- Which famous writers are pretty overrated
- Is xenophobia the same as racism