What does suck mean
to suck vb 'Draw in liquid with lips and tongue', ahd.sūgan (8th century), mhd.mnd.sūgen, asächs.aengl.sūgan, mnl.sūghen, nl.zuigen, anord.sūga, schwed.suga (Germ. * sūgan) and the related formations with -k- such as aengl.sūcan, engl.to suck, aengl.socian, engl.to soak 'to be soaked, percolate', mhd.suc, soc 'suckling, suckling time, juice' are with lat .sūgere 'suck', sūcus 'juice', kymr.sugno 'juice' (and maybe also lett.sūkt 'suck') to a guttural extension (ie. * seug-, * sūg- or * seuk-, * sūk- ) who drink under (see d.) specified onomatopoeic root ie. * seu-, * seu̯ə-, * sū- ‘let drip, slurp, suck’, to which aind.sunṓti ‘squeezes out, presses’ can be put. Sog m. ‘Sucking current’ (18th century), from nd.Sog, nl. Drawn ‘wake’, a word in sailor's language, cf. mnd.soch ‘sucking in’. to suck vb Ugen sucking in small strokes ’, sucking down the iterative formation (suggeln, 14th century, sucking out, 15th century). Infant with ‘small child’, late mhd.sūgelinc.
- How can I be passionate about life
- What is standard normal distribution
- What is the angle at 12 59
- How different are the languages Minangkabau and Malay
- When will China stop eating dog meat?
- Does guest blogging cost money?
- What is Intermittent Fasting Really
- What is bionic technology
- How is your class going
- How do I pay your credit card
- What is the best tabletop RPG game system
- Shy girls are attractive to most men
- How do space and gravity work together?
- Is the Bible Greek or Hebrew
- Regret buying a Chevrolet Corvette
- What images can make someone spiritually
- Chemical engineers create buffer solutions
- How intelligent was Karl Marx
- Will the CAB NRC work in India
- Photons emit gravitons
- What is the best healer after some time
- How is aluminum sorted
- How can stage 4 cancer be cured
- Which is better Dark Souls or Skyrim