Which office chair is used at Apple
The Pacific Chair: Apple's office chair for the new headquarters
The side notes that we receive from Apple's new headquarters, Apple Park, which has 12,000 employees, are almost always slightly bizarre.
From the specially designed Apple pizza boxes, which will help employees in the future to transport fresh pizza from the in-house canteen, to the so-called employee pods.
Separate rooms, which are intended to serve as a place of work and retreat for Apple employees, are equipped with adjustable work surfaces, can be soundproofed and have a reduced interior.
Now Cliff Kuang draws attention to another detail of the new Apple headquarters that could interest all office workers who are reading along here and who are responsible for setting up their workplaces: the Pacific Chair.
Pacific Chair costs around 1000 euros
Apple places its employees on the Pacific Chair by British product designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby.
The chair, which costs around 1000 euros in retail depending on its equipment features, stands in front of all work surfaces in the new Apple Campus and is sold by the furniture manufacturer Vitra. This informs:
The Pacific Chair by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby for Vitra is a contemporary office swivel chair - the chair was launched in 2016 - of design clarity, mechanical precision and impressive comfort. The market launch of the Pacific Chair was immediately crowned with success, because Vitra has found a number of well-known customers among the tech giants on the US west coast.
Like us, you will be amazed by the ergonomic advantages of the chair, because the seating furniture can be adapted to your personal ergonomic needs thanks to the many adjustment options. The chair stands on a stable 5-star base made of polished aluminum or deep black plastic and, depending on the version, has height-adjustable armrests. The backrest can be locked in an upright position; The seat depth and height can also be adjusted. The highlight of the Pacific Chair, however, is the synchronous mechanism with automatic weight adjustment and manual fine adjustment of the backrest counterforce in 5 levels.
- Did you experience God in life?
- What's the biggest fast food place
- Quora ever makes you sad
- Who divided the Roman Empire in half
- What did Justinian achieve during his reign?
- Know what's new in Joomla
- Was Hawaii's Kamehameha Samoan
- Have we lost the war on obesity?
- How do day-to-day business work
- What causes muscle inflammation
- What is B2B marketing in digital marketing
- Are all politicians corrupt
- Bodybuilders can do long distance runs
- Are there cheerleaders for women's sports?
- Does it ever snow on the sea?
- Why did my father hit me
- How do I deal with the sale
- How do you identify and remove adware
- Who shot JFK and why
- What is the most important human right
- What is the importance of grandparents
- What does the CaVbeta1E protein do
- What are the places to visit Yangon
- Is Nerf the best toy gun brand