How much overbite is normal
What do teeth and jaw misalignments look like?
Agostino P, Ugolini A, Signori A, Silvestrini-Biavati A, Harrison JE, Riley P. Orthodontic treatment for posterior crossbites. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2014; (8): CD000979.
Batista KB, Thiruvenkatachari B, Harrison JE, O'Brien KD. Orthodontic treatment for prominent upper front teeth (Class II malocclusion) in children and adolescents. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (3): CD003452.
Federal Joint Committee (G-BA). Guidelines of the Federal Committee of Dentists and Health Insurance Companies for Orthodontic Treatment. 09/24/2003.
Lentini-Oliveira DA, Carvalho FR, Rodrigues CG, Ye Q, Prado LB, Prado GF et al. Orthodontic and orthopedic treatment for anterior open bite in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2014; (9): CD005515.
Lippert H. Textbook Anatomy. Munich: Urban and Fischer; 2017.
Menche N (Ed). Biology anatomy physiology. Munich: Urban and Fischer; 2016.
Millett DT, Cunningham SJ, O'Brien KD, Benson PE, de Oliveira CM. Orthodontic treatment for deep bite and retroclined upper front teeth in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (2): CD005972.
Patel N, Hodges SJ, Hall M, Benson PE, Marshman Z, Cunningham SJ. Development of the Malocclusion Impact Questionnaire (MIQ) to measure the oral health-related quality of life of young people with malocclusion: part 1 - qualitative inquiry. J Orthod 2016; 43 (1): 7-13.
Pschyrembel. Clinical Dictionary. Berlin: De Gruyter; 2017.
Ryan FS, Barnard M, Cunningham SJ. Impact of dentofacial deformity and motivation for treatment: a qualitative study. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2012; 141 (6): 734-742.
Sander FG, Schwenzer N, Ehrenfeld M (Ed). Tooth, oral and maxillofacial medicine: orthodontics. Stuttgart: Thieme; 2011.
Watkinson S, Harrison JE, Furness S, Worthington HV. Orthodontic treatment for prominent lower front teeth (Class III malocclusion) in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; (9): CD003451.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- How do intelligent brains work
- Why has cancer increased
- What Causes Hiccups During Pregnancy
- Is Margherita Pizza healthy
- How can I watch NFL for free
- What is nationwide shipping
- Is New Years Eve your favorite holiday
- Can I sell my products on WhatsApp?
- What's the story behind your outfit today
- How is work and worker
- Which is bigger 0 5 or 1
- Which states have the most gun owners
- You can buy Steam Gift Cards
- Which meat is low in protein?
- What can children learn from games
- How much are 2001 pennies worth
- What is an affiliate landing page
- Where can I lean to bake cakes
- What were Adolf Hitler's hobbies?
- Why am I not enjoying anything 1
- Will I die if I eat raw shrimp?
- Are there standard problems with probability
- Why does Pakistan not recognize Armenia
- What is a career in data science
- What does 1 month LIBOR mean?
- Why are facebook ads dead
- How are genes and obesity related?
- Should America give Hawaii independence?
- What is high blood pressure 1
- Can you identify your niche
- How often do you masturbate 6
- How much is a 1954 nickel worth
- Why can't Quora website be gamified
- Anti-Vaxxer, Why Are Vaccines So Bad