Are fat girls discriminated against in China?
China: Fat foreigners are no longer allowed to adopt children
Applicants who are depressed or who are unmarried would no longer be able to adopt children. The new criteria are said to come into force in May and protect the interests of the children. At the same time, they should shorten the waiting time for qualified applicants.
"We want to select the most highly qualified"
According to the new rules, possible adoptive parents must have been married for at least two years, and those previously divorced must have been remarried for at least five years. Foreign individuals cannot adopt Chinese children. "We want to select the most highly qualified so that our children can grow up in better and better conditions," said the authority.In the past ten years, around 50,000 Chinese children have been adopted by foreigners, around 40,000 of them by Americans. Adopting a Chinese child can cost more than $ 15,000. The vast majority of adopted children are girls, as Chinese parents traditionally prefer boys. (APA / Reuters)
- The US Army uses the M16A4
- Can I report answers that I don't like
- How do I become a girl cricketer
- How to feed wild rabbits
- Shall we move to Sydney or Melbourne?
- What is the difference between gold dust and gold?
- Life is more difficult than it was 100 years ago
- Ask questions about Quora accounts
- Can I leave Quora?
- An asymmetrical face can still look attractive
- How can authors sell more books
- What is the US dollar connected to?
- Automakers are using more plastic parts
- Muslims receive halal food in prisons
- Why does carotene cause cancer
- Who are the influencers living in Coventry
- Life is hard in Singapore
- What population group does Tumblr serve
- What is the plural of octopus
- Which websites are similar to bugmenot com
- Why are solar panels shiny
- What is the Quora Question Bot
- Forums are popular in Singapore
- Why is Trump no longer helping Ukraine