What is the word for insanity
Mental Illness (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Spirit | sickness, Plural: Spirit | sick | called
- IPA: [ˈꞬaɪ̯stəsˌkʀaŋkhaɪ̯t]
- 1) persistent, severe mental disorder
- The word has been used since around 1808, as has the adjective insane.
- Determinative compound from nounsghost and illness with the joint element-it
- 1) mental disorder
- 1) psychosis
- 1) disease
- 1) schizophrenia
- 1) “Instead, he saw one Mental illness as a malfunction that can be alleviated by rest, relaxation, diets and pleasant stimuli - such as massages. "
- 1) “One Mental illness was an even bigger eyesore than the murder on Misaklettur, claimed Aksal. "
- Nominative: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
- Genitive: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
- Dative: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
- Accusative: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„That the dull right the aspect Mental illness ignored, is to be expected.“
derStandard.at, 02 August 2019
„In May, Mohammed Y. is said to have pushed a worker in front of the subway. As 'Today' learned, he will not be tried for murder. Because of a Mental illness should he be admitted to an institution.“
Today.at, August 13, 2019
„He's a notorious cheater, doesn't shy away from violence - but signs of one Mental illness an expert does not see Daniel E. At the end of the day of the trial, the defender drops a bomb.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, November 26, 2018
„The 20-year-old Iraqi is said to have been insane at the time of the crime and at one point Mental illness Suffer. He is to be sent to an institution.“
Krone.at, August 13, 2019
„In an official statement, Davis reported a severe one Mental illness his wife and encourages other sick people and their relatives.“
Rolling Stone, August 23, 2018
„According to the report, the retired nurse suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and was therefore due to the at the time of the crime Mental illness not culpable. The judgment is already final.“
Krone.at, November 15, 2019
„It probably takes some form of Mental illnessto see the Feedback Hub as a platform for such posts, but Microsoft's feedback app is full of them.“
WindowsArea.de, July 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
Another word (synonym) for mental illness - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "mental illness":
idiot:… General terms: 1) Insult, swear word, derogatory expression; Etiquette, Behavior 2) Insanity, Illness, Medicine 2) Insanity, Illness; Psychiatry ...
madness: corrosive, shit, unconscious Parent terms: 1) Mental illness Subordinate terms: 1) madness of old age, madness of grandeur; Drunkard madness Examples of use: 1) He's addicted to madness
illness: ... Airsickness, gynecological disease, gallbladder disease, infirmity, frailty, insanity, mental illness, mental illness, venereal disease, skin disease ...
Thesaurus: crazy: ... gaga sick meschugge plemplem synonyms for "madness" in general obsession mental illness insanity mania obsession madness colloquial roof damage ...
madness: ... Unreasonableness, absurdity, madness, nonsense, nonsense Overarching terms: 1) State of mind, mental illness Examples of use: 1) He died in Paris, for a long time in ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Mental illness" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 19, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Geisteskrankheit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Geisteskrankheit" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Mental illness (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | Krank | hei | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Mental culture (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteskultur; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Mental life (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular Geistesleben; Plural Geistesleben genitive: ...
Mental life (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | le | bens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Humanities (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteswissenschaft; Most humanities ...
Humanities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | wis | sen | schaf | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Humanities scientist (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteswissenschaftler; Plural ...
Humanities scholar (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteswissenschaftlerin; Plural ...
Humanities scholars (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | wis | sen |schaft | le | rin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Humanities scholars (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | Wiss | sen |schaft | lern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- Why do some fish eat other fish
- People who work in NGOs receive a salary
- What is land degradation
- How can investment improve the economy of poor countries
- Is advertising marketing or is marketing advertising
- How did Voldemort create horcruxes
- What is the best lifestyle
- Which army has the best trained soldiers?
- What if people had cat-like tails?
- What if 10 is 100?
- What careers do millions make
- Can you fire guns underwater?
- How do I ask the questions myself
- What are different ways to get backlinks
- What's in fortune cookies in China
- How can I receive software mailing lists
- What is the intuition behind the Pascal
- What are some common Hokkien words?
- Which game console should I buy 1
- What is shoplifting
- What is a dark matter question
- Why is time considered the 4th dimension
- Should I visit Singapore or Japan
- Men can wear purses
- How do psychopaths manipulate
- How does the mind create reality
- What is considered high cholesterol
- What is the Levinthal Paradox
- How can I watch NFL for free
- How does SEO affect your website
- Is Udemy good for data science learning