What is 111111111 squared
Number Curiosities - Numbers with interesting behavior
The squares of the number sequence 1, 11, 111, ... always result in mirror numbers, also called palindromes (running backwards). They are the mathematical counterpart to the word palindromes such as ANNA or LAGERREGAL. The scheme ends - unfortunately - with the 9th link of the single successes.
|1 · 1||=||1|
|11 · 11||=||121|
|111 · 111||=||12321|
|1111 · 1111||=||1234321|
|11111 · 11111||=||123454321|
|111111111 · 111111111||=||12345678987654321|
Various pairs of numbers mirrored to the vertical axis can be found, the results of which are also mirrored to the vertical after squaring. Here is a small selection:
1132 = 12769 || 3112 = 96721
12122 = 1468944 || 21212 = 4498641
122 = 144 || 212 = 441
132 = 169 || 312 = 961
1122 = 12544 || 2112 = 44521
The palindromes presented above have something very special to offer: If they are multiplied by the sum of their individual digits, the result can be written as a sequence of special square numbers.
The result of the first five terms can still be confirmed with most pocket calculators. From 6666662 the (shortened) exponential notation is output. Anyone who doubts the exact continuity has to multiply by hand. A more convenient solution is to use a programming language that calculates with at least 18-digit integers in the output.
2592 = 25 · 92
This equation is meant to be unique.
Who comes up with something like that? Mathematicians are very special individuals!
- Which companies supply weapons
- Uses McDonald's Starbucks coffee
- Abbreviations What does INC
- Pipe smoke causes lung cancer
- What is the positive effect of immigration
- What would you use Microsoft Sandbox for?
- How can we make cigarettes healthy?
- Which increases the risk of cancer
- Why didn't ancient Rome fall?
- Which video game has the most sequels
- How safe is Turkish Airlines now
- How many genders and genders are there
- What are the different types of satellites
- What is the EPR Paradox
- Why Most People in the United States are Obese
- Papaya has a lot of seeds
- Who owns WordPress
- Why do road workers never work
- What provokes atonic attacks
- Which Muslim majority countries are immigration friendly?
- Will a dropshipping business grow faster?
- What is the race of the Burmese in Myanmar
- Was Savitri Gemini Ganesan overrated
- How was the Roman army paid?