Why are people unsure why
No matter how confident some people are, everyone is insecure at times. For a variety of reasons, be it when starting a new job or making financial decisions. But one simply does not suspect that in the case of outwardly strong people. One can only learn from this that uncertainty has many faces! So the trick is to spot them!
1. You talk a lot and like to talk about yourself
There are, of course, the self-loving species who find nothing nicer than talking about themselves all day. But then there are also those who babble like a waterfall out of uncertainty. The more silent the interlocutor, the more they talk. At the same time, they try to get praise and recognition with positive stories. If the other person nods in appreciation, this strengthens the ego. Of course, the wisdom "Do good and talk about it" is also true - you will see from the overall behavior of the person whether he or she simply knows something great or is constantly trying to cover up his own uncertainty.
Read also: How to Learn to Think Strategically
2. They don't ask or admit mistakes
Employees often speak of a working atmosphere in which mistakes are not tolerated or they have to function like robots. Of course, nobody likes to ask something and is even less likely to admit anything. In addition to people with a lot of specialist knowledge, there are those who seem to always know everything and act accordingly. Just don't show outwardly that you may not know something - that could be interpreted as a weakness and weak people are considered insecure. For the same reason, many cannot admit mistakes - which we all make. Those affected often have good reasons for who or what is to blame. Don't get it wrong: If there are good reasons, they should be said too. You don't have to take something on your own will. But it's also not bad to admit something. EVERYONE can forget something, do it wrong, etc.
Also read: Are you highly sensitive? How you can tell!
3. You are always super styled
Ok, there are the fashionistas who know how fashion works and have a lot of fun with it. They are not all unsure now! But there are also those who want to cover up their uncertainty with a very neat look. "After all, clothes make the man" - many people are impressed by the look and draw their conclusions from it: Who would suspect an insecure person behind a cool, well-groomed outfit? Nobody! But remember - observe the person more closely: It is never a single detail that can be used to recognize an insecure person!
Also read: Insecurity, arguments - 5 tips against stress-sweating
Video: This is how body language works
- What is a factorial number
- How to find the best rhymes
- What is Hubspot CRM
- Is building a dying profession?
- What are the best cities to travel to
- Is Costco really cheap
- How many square miles is Montana
- What is the dimensional formula of force
- How do I delete a Discord account
- The Kuestenwache receives military advantages
- Which question should never be asked
- How do I give her good sex
- Why is Herbalife not sold in stores?
- Why do immigrants leave the United States
- What do you feel when you chew tobacco?
- How does it feel to get muscular
- Are prudence boldness prudence and intelligence hereditary
- How do I prevent psoriasis
- What do you dislike about an RPG?
- What are the examples of combinatorial logic
- When and why did the oceans form
- How vegan friendly is Switzerland
- What is a lipoma diet
- What is an honest person
- Hiring NASA graphic designers
- Asian Americans are minority groups
- What's the worst country about
- Why should the word God be capitalized?
- How do I promote products on Pinterest
- What is the symbol of the average
- Why do students commit suicide
- How much physical money exists
- Where can I sell a hotel room
- Why every religion places restrictions in life