What would your typical day be
Application question: "How do you imagine a working day with us?"
No working day is like the other, but there are work processes and typical activities that have to be carried out on a regular basis. What does the HR manager want with the question "How do you imagine a working day with us?" to reach? For a successful answer, you need to incorporate the following four topics: How well do you know the company? Are you familiar with the advertised position? What is important in this job?
What does the HR manager want with the question "How do you imagine a working day with us?" to reach? For a successful answer, you need to incorporate the following four topics:
How well do you know ...
- the enterprise?
- the advertised position?
- the professional field? - What is important in this job?
- the exact requirements that are placed on you?
The following 10 questions, help you to better describe your vision of the future working life:
- preparation: What must be prepared first in the morning?
- structure: Is your day more spontaneous or is it firmly planned?
- Teamwork: Do you often have to work independently or are you part of a team?
- colleagues: How do you work with your colleagues?
- communication: Can you be reached by phone? When do you read or answer your emails?
- Areas of responsibility: Do you know what tasks you have to face? Do you set goals? Do you keep track of things?
- Time management: How do you review the work you have done? Are you working efficiently?
- time pressure: How do you deal with being under deadline and time pressure?
- priorities: Do you know which tasks you should do first and which ones are most important?
- working hours: What are your working hours (flexible or fixed)? Do you spend a lot of time with customers or with colleagues? Should you plan in overtime?
- Describe confidently what your daily routine will be and what tasks you will cope with.
- Rest assured that the company will hire you. This makes it easier for you to get used to the situation.
- Avoid phrases such as "It would be nice ...", "I think ...", "Maybe I could ...", etc.
- Bring your work experience with you. What was your day-to-day work like, e.g. in your old job or your internship?
You might also be interested in the following articles:
Application question: "What are your salary expectations?"
Application question: "What are your weaknesses?"
Application question: "What are your strengths?"
Application question: "Why do you want to leave your current employer?"
Application question: "Would you tell us something about yourself?"
Application question: "Why do you want to work for us?"
Author: Janina Kotzam
«To the article overview
- Who Owns Discord
- Why did my curly hair go straight
- What is Omega 1
- Can iguanas eat oranges
- Dark matter can contain energy
- Where can I get a free website
- What is a stressed syllable in difficult
- Are the Philippines a strong country?
- What is the biggest business in this world
- What is the formula for calculating weight
- Why is food so important
- How do I edit my Instagram bio
- How is AI coded
- What are some of the best MMORPGs
- When do you use reddit versus Quora
- What is the world's most important symbol
- Who is the Most Underrated Indian Cricketer
- What is the full form of NASREQ
- ClickBank-verified websites are still making money
- How long does DNA stay in the blood
- Why don't French women get fat
- How exactly are the share prices determined
- Will we soon domesticate foxes?
- Can you get orgasms during anal sex?
- What is an impossible question
- Why are gravity and time related
- Why is time considered the 4th dimension
- What are the benefits of hemp
- Why am I not enjoying anything 1
- White men feel besieged
- How is life at svnit
- Can I eat raw peppers
- What is the highest possible IQ humanly possible
- What kind of food do you eat