Seroconversion can occur after 3 months
The liver is a central organ for human metabolism, so diet plays an important role. You should eat a balanced, wholesome diet and pay attention to a diet rich in vitamins. Obesity should be avoided as fatty liver disease is an additional risk factor. As long as there is no cirrhosis of the liver, esophageal varices or hepatic encephalopathy, it is sufficient to ensure a balanced diet. The diet should normally not contain less than 2500 calories and not be fat-free or protein-free. No special diet is required. In principle, liver-damaging medication and alcohol / drugs should be avoided. A so-called liver diet is not necessary.
In patients with cirrhosis of the liver and hepatic encephalopathy, a protein-rich diet (few eggs, meat; vegetable proteins and dairy products) should be ensured. Medium-chain fatty acids should be preferred, as it can lead to a fat digestion disorder.
If esophageal varices are present, sharp-edged foods should be omitted. In decompensated cirrhosis of the liver with ascites, a reduction in salt and water helps.
Since every second patient with cirrhosis of the liver suffers from diabetes mellitus, the type and amount of carbohydrates consumed must be taken into account.
It is recommended to read the patient brochure “Guide to the Liver Disease with Guidelines for Nutrition” http://www.drfalkpharma.de/fileadmin/media/broschueren/F80.pdf
- What is the best game console in 2018
- What word can nigga replace
- Who is your favorite actor in Star Trek
- Why should I find my passion
- Is socialism compatible with Christianity
- How Will Gun Control Stop Gun Crimes
- Two guys can have sex
- How does rhino meat taste
- How can investment improve the economy of poor countries
- How do you answer a question philosophically
- Are aliens really present on earth?
- Why do psychopaths marry
- Which breed of dog consumes less food?
- How should a wedding photographer brand himself
- How I can increase online sales
- How weak is the earth's magnetic field
- How do geological faults arise
- What is the legal perspective of schizophrenia
- Sells eBay new products
- What are state companies and examples
- Why do immigrants leave the United States
- Which Muslim majority countries are immigration friendly?
- What foods do college students order the most?
- What is NET language