Is Indonesia a third world country
independent since 1945
South East Asia
geographyIndonesia is an archipelago between the Pacific and Indian Oceans. The land has a total area of 1,913,580 km² and a total coastline of 54,716 km. This land mass is approximately 5.4 times the size of Germany. This makes Indonesia one of the largest countries in Asia and the 15th largest country in the world. It is comparatively low at an average height of 367 meters above sea level.
The archipelago consists of 18,307 mostly uninhabited islands. There are direct national borders with the 3 neighboring states of East Timor, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea. The distance between Berlin and the capital Jakarta is approximately 10,800 km.
1 rupiah is divided into 100 sen.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = 17,396 rupiah
100,000 rupiah = 5.75 euros
The climate in IndonesiaIn Indonesia, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 31 and 32 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 35 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops to up to 23 ° C in the monthly mean at night.
Average day and night temperatures
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Indonesia is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance. Despite this classification, the country is currently one of the emerging countries, i.e. one of the countries with increasing industrialization.
|2% urban areas:||42,077 km²|
|31% agriculture:||602,012 km²|
|50% forests:||961,383 km²|
|0% water surface:||102,010 km²|
|16% other areas:||308,108 km²|
|Road network:||496,607 km|
|Rail network:||8,159 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||constitutionally allowed|
Existing trade agreements
- Which is the best news portal 1
- What word can nigga replace
- Chemical engineers create buffer solutions
- What food could you give up easily?
- How many countries is Islam
- Roman tactics are still used today
- What are the red flags for cancer
- What makes you feel fulfilled
- What do the Kannadigas think of Dravidian nationalism?
- What is PPS in Psychology
- Could it ever snow in Calcutta?
- There are downsides to a healthy lifestyle
- How can I create a successful blog
- Why does Quora advertise blatantly insincere questions
- What do Indonesians think of the Philippines?
- Why is time considered the 4th dimension
- How do I know he's enjoying sex
- Why is user engagement so important
- Duplicate content for search engine ranking
- Is hallmarked 24 carat gold
- How many Australian soldiers died in Afghanistan
- What were Aristotle's best ideas
- Why does my fire smell deadly
- Why don't people vote the answers to Quora?
- How does the US education system work
- Are hotel lobbies considered to be public spaces
- They are great tube jeans to wear
- Why were Cowboy's gun belts so loose
- Why all Christians hate
- How do you react to compliments
- Are Tumblr blogs SEO friendly
- What are the problems with poverty
- What do No Outlet traffic signs mean
- Fat people have smaller penises