How do I deactivate likes on Facebook
You have your own Facebook page and you always get a notification when a page fan marks your posts with 'I like'? If that bothers you, you can turn off this notification without any problems.
Simply deactivate this notification under "Settings" -> "Notifications" -> "New" Like "information on page posts. The setting is saved automatically.
You can also deactivate further notifications here, as well as set the frequency of the messages!
Deactivate notifications of a Facebook post
Maybe you have a Facebook post for which you don't want to receive all notifications. Maybe because there are too many and you'd rather just look through the comments. The picture shows you how to do it:
- Open notifications on Facebook
- hover right over the area of the respective notification and press the X.
- Click "Deactivate"
Still having issues with notifications? Then write me a comment or send an email to [email protected]
Your Katrin 🙂
- Will Jordan Peterson's ideas of socialism be misunderstood?
- What is a root canal treatment
- Runners age faster
- Why did Labor Scotland lose?
- Who is the Most Underrated Indian Cricketer
- What percentage of gay men are polyamorous?
- Sell on social networks
- What are the limits of market segmentation
- Is China a good place to live?
- What creates gravity inside the earth
- Why all Christians hate
- How do you sharpen a butcher's knife
- In 1609 he sailed the Hudson River
- What is the postcode of 30439
- Can a CPAP machine make you sick?
- What do you think of China 15
- Does psychoanalysis work
- What does the Hawaiian word kawaipunahele mean
- How can APIs be integrated into web services
- What is the Levinthal Paradox
- Are vegans made from meat
- The source of time is dark matter
- What is the crime rate in Miami?
- How are inflationary deflation and hyperinflation caused