Why was Ezra Fabrick banned
Imagination and imagery of the economy
This volume is the first basic work on imagination research in economics. It researches the history of economic theory (also with reference to the history of philosophy) and asks which images and self-images about people, about the economic system and about the future are contained in economic theories . How has the preoccupation with imaginations got lost in mainstream economics and how can it be revived?
- Imagination and Imagery of the Economy - An Introduction
- On the theory and philosophy of the image
- Dilthey's dream. About having a worldview
- The self-perception of the economy. On the change in prevailing models
- "A science for its own sake". The motivational frame of economics
- Images in the history of the economy. The example of the metaphor of the economy as a machine
- Ways out of the labyrinth of the phantasmata. Thomas Hobbes as the founder of homo oeconomicus?
- Expect, imagine, decide. Time images of the futuristic decision
- "The promised land". The picture of the future in Keynes ’" Economic Possibilities for our Grandchildren "
- The mass media image as a constitutive moment of money
- Artistic thinking ‘as a form of knowledge in economics? Reflections on the relationship between science and art
Prof. Dr. Walter Otto Ötsch is professor of economics and cultural history at the Cusanus University for Society.
Prof. Dr. Silja Graupe is Professor of Economics and Philosophy and Head of the Institute for Economics at the Cusanus University for Society.
- Walter Otto Ötsch
- Silja Graupe
- 1.Institute for EconomicsCusanus University for Society DesignBernkastel-KuesGermany
- 2.Institute for EconomicsCusanus University for Society DesignBernkastel-KuesGermany
About the editors
- Where is the pinstripe shell kept?
- Do Indians still speak British English
- Can I eat the same food every day
- What drugs are usually prescribed for PCOS?
- What is the CPU cache
- Which is the best lingerie fair
- Has someone not returned their love
- Kills the mind on social media
- Is it worth it to learn the German language
- What is the unit of force
- Does a gaming mouse make a difference?
- Have moons moons
- What are examples of didactic poems
- Who are the best food bloggers
- Are there really real friends
- Why do we need a log normal distribution
- Are humans related to dogs
- How is life for you at the moment
- Where can you replace a watch battery
- Can you hire a co-founder
- How do I prevent psoriasis
- What are some good psychology tests
- How much are Vogue models paid
- Is it worth saving US wheat pennies