Is it easy to delete the JEE network
JEE Power Workshop
The Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) has been a proven and established platform for the development of corporate applications for almost 20 years. Java EE is continuously being adapted to the state of the art. With the transfer of the standard from ORACLE to the Eclipse Foundation, further development under the name Jakarta EE (JEE) is ensured. You will find that while JEE is powerful, it is straightforward to program. Using numerous examples and exercises, you will learn how to develop JEE applications. Best practices in the JEE environment are also the subject of the seminar. Differences between the established monolithic and microservice architectures are discussed. Use the opportunity during the seminar to develop a solution for your individual requirements under the guidance of the lecturer using the widespread application server Wildfly.
Programmers, software engineers, Internet and intranet developers, software architects
Java basic knowledge
Goals / benefits of the seminar:
- Comprehensive insight into the components and services of Jakarta EE.
- Practical experience in the implementation of applications with Jakarta EE.
- Established software architectures for the use of Jakarta EE.
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB): Basics, tasks and areas of application of Session Beans, Stateless and Stateful Session Beans, Java Message Service, Message Driven Beans
- Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI): Injection of beans, contexts and scopes, injection points, qualifiers and alternatives, producers
- Methods and fields, interceptors and decorators, CDI events synchronous and asynchronous, comparison of CDI and EJB
- JPA: Basics, use of EntityManagerFactory and EntityManager, CRUD for create, read, update and delete, primary keys and generators, relations
- Mapping of associations (1: 1, 1: n, n: m), queries with JPQL and JPA Criteria API, locking and fetching strategies, cache API and use of the first and second level cache
- ACID, two phase commit and distributed transactions
- JavaServer Faces (JSF): Basics of JavaServer Faces (JSF), page structure with facelets, managed beans and the JSF EL, navigation, data validation and conversion. JSR 303 bean validation and integration in JSF and JPA
- Insights into: JEE and Http-Services (JAX-RS), Batch Processing, Java API for JSON Processing (JSON-P), Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B), JEE Security API
* All prices plus the legally applicable VAT
This is what our participants say
“The speaker brings the material across in a lively, entertaining and confident manner. Really great!!!"JEE Power Workshop
Face-to-face seminars safely carried out!
With a comprehensive hygiene concept and risk-free booking for our face-to-face events
- People really buy things from OLX
- What is my activity feed for Quora
- Which game console should I buy 1
- What gives a fiat currency value
- Massages help with depression
- What is the best email delivery service
- What is a rich life
- Which professional certifications are valued most
- For what purpose are affiliate marketing tools useful?
- Why do marine animals sit on the beach
- Is there a metal that is heavier than lead
- What are publication fees
- What are some big boss show secrets
- Who shot JFK and why
- Can Donald Trump buy Groenland
- Where were you on December 16th
- Google is still working on improving Blogger
- What Causes Clinical Depression
- Are there still steam engines
- What is the correct pronunciation of buffet
- What are symbols 1
- What is the best affiliate marketing niche
- What are some cold calling scripts
- How narcissists destroy families